Wich rockstar would do best in MMA?

Varg by channeling his inner viking

varg-vikernes.big_.short-hair-inprison.e.jpg

He'd set the house on fire.
Lol, nice.

Back in the day Danzig waz a fighter... & even used MMA gloves on stage & that waz before UFC.
(Edit: please no more pix of a time when Danzig got publicly KO'ed - anyone can

lmao danzig is five feet tall and delusional as fuck he was no fighter. Theres a little bit of him doing his jeet kune do on youtube and he sucked.

Edit: lol forgot about the time danzig was being a dick and got booted in the ass by one of the deff leppard guys and fell face first into his bowl of soup<bball2>

Last edited:
exactly. he may not have a lot of power, but if he touches you, you could potentially OD

lol, nice...sort of like if Ozzy gets one drop of sweat on you, you will be high for days. Instant KO.

I saw the GG Alin Documentary many years ago and couldn't wait for him to die.

What a sub human piece of trash. Plus his music was god awful

Well, yeah. That's why all the punk rockers idolized him back in the day. Nothing they loved more than shitty people singing playing shitty music.

The singer from Nickelback is pretty badass.

Well, yeah. That's why all the punk rockers idolized him back in the day. Nothing they loved more than shitty people singing playing shitty music.

Lol, the guy was naked on stage playing in front of ten people. He was bleeding From the head, taking a shit and jerking off with it, throwing shit in the 'crowd' while on massive amounts of heroin.

You ever see that documentary?

Ben Gibbard is a beast.

Maynard from tool trains in bjj.

Bruce Dickinsson from Iron Maiden. A true cardio machine. Could still do some damage in the lighter divisions.

Maynard James Keenan - he's a purple belt in bjj and threw / grapple fucked a stupid fan who ran up on stage

singing the song 'Pushit' no less, and didn't miss a beat

That's fake. Security wouldn't allow the singer to do that for that long. Staged. Bogus

Back in the day Danzig waz a fighter... & even used MMA gloves on stage & that waz before UFC.
(Edit: please no more pix of a time when Danzig got publicly KO'ed - anyone can be.)

th

I don't know how accomplished he was but he claimed to practice. Dat big ol jaw looks like it can take a punch! He waz into some strange stuff though so whatever about all that.

Let's be honest, Danzig is 5'3" I don't think he was ever a particularly tough guy. But, to be fair, when he got rocked by that guy in the video, he was literally 50 years old, so I'm not gonna hold it against him.

Back