Wich rockstar would do best in MMA?

latest
Wow I never knew Hoyt was a founding member of Biohazard. Oz is in my top 3 shows of all time, must've watched it a thousand times. IIRC Frank Shamrock and a few other MMA guys were in some episodes.

+ 1 On Megadeth´s Dave Mustaine and James Keenan

Also Rikki Rockett from Poison is a BJJ Black Belt

Bruce Dickinsson from Iron Maiden. A true cardio machine. Could still do some damage in the lighter divisions.

He doesn't look lightweight lately :( :p

Plus his more into fighting with them weapons.

lmao danzig is five feet tall and delusional as fuck he was no fighter. Theres a little bit of him doing his jeet kune do on youtube and he sucked.

Edit: lol forgot about the time danzig was being a dick and got booted in the ass by one of the deff leppard guys and fell face first into his bowl of soup<bball2>

Let's be honest, Danzig is 5'3" I don't think he was ever a particularly tough guy. But, to be fair, when he got rocked by that guy in the video, he was literally 50 years old, so I'm not gonna hold it against him.

Okay, he'z 5' 3" & so is our current MMA P4P #1

th

Okay, he'z 5' 3" & so is our current MMA P4P #1

th
I agree, MM has defeated a who's who of challengers. I mean that literally; whenever people hear he won a fight, since nobody actually watched it, they say "who?"

Henry Rollins

Danzig

and I'd like to see the one armed drummer from Def Leopard against Nick Newell

The drummer from Def Leppard or Stevie Wonder.

Im undecided.

Mortuus isn't scared of getting friendly when required:

rs-188733-42-21060978.jpg
Mick Thompson
His brother stabbed him in the head when they got in a fight last year and they told the cops to fuck off.

Mortuus isn't scared of getting friendly when required:

The first time I saw them, Morgan kicked hard as hell a dude that got on the stage to slam. The guy fall right on the pit's floor before the crowd could gather to catch him. I didn't see a lot of people trying crowd surfing at their other shows since :D

Back