Why Miesha has 0.1% chance against Holm.

Miesha shoots in for a sick double leg and dumps holm on her head,knocking her out cold. she then does the tito grave digger routine and tears up a copy of ring magazine and starts eating the pieces. ( you can guess the issue)

You mad cause you offered an argument with no validity brah?
Furious
GIF-angry-Fairuza-Balk-furious-livid-mad-rage-The-Craft-GIF.gif

I fucking love fairuza balk.

Miesha shoots in for a sick double leg and dumps holm on her head,knocking her out cold. she then does the tito grave digger routine and tears up a copy of ring magazine and starts eating the pieces. ( you can guess the issue)
ronda-rousey-ring-cover.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
107_ronda_rousey_vs_miesha_tate.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg

Different fight different night bud. Miesha is coming for the gold.
What I'm saying is when you tear up a magazine with somebodies face on it it doesn't have the same affect if they've dominated you twice.

What I'm saying is when you tear up a magazine with somebodies face on it it doesn't have the same affect if they've dominated you twice.

Oh but it totally does. Imagine how Ronda is going to feel when miesha is in the cage with HER belt around Miesha's waste while Miesha goes nyah nyah nyah nyah,while in the background the ring doctors try to revive Holm

Oh but it totally does. Imagine how Ronda is going to feel when miesha is in the cage with HER belt around Miesha's waste while Miesha goes nyah nyah nyah nyah,while in the background the ring doctors try to revive Holm
Ronda has nothing to prove against Miesha she's proved she's the superior fighter, if anything it would undermine Miesha when she is the Co-main event of a PPV that has Ronda vs. Holm II headlining.

Ronda and holm will be the co main cos Miesha would be the champ by then with those two feisty contenders nipping at her heels!

Ronda and holm will be the co main cos Miesha would be the champ by then with those two feisty contenders nipping at her heels!
Tate Vs Rin 2 headliner

Sure, I'm going to do that because some imbecile on sherdog told me to. There is nobody named Holms participating in the fight so I'm not quite sure how I would do that anyway.

Iphone autocorrect vs your idiot imbecile statement about zero percent being 0.1%.

As you are a fucking arrogant dumbass 14 year old idiot, I challenged you to put up the things you don't have and will never have to back up your fucking arrogant dumbass imbecile idiot statement.

Mods: he insulted me first.

Iphone autocorrect vs your idiot imbecile statement about zero percent being 0.1%.

As you are a fucking arrogant dumbass 14 year old idiot, I challenged you to put up the things you don't have and will never have to back up your fucking arrogant dumbass imbecile idiot statement.

Mods: he insulted me first.
It was used to emphasise the very small chance she has as I've said many times before, there's no way to measure a fighters chance of winning by % without a flawless mathematical formula, so you're one of the sherbros who calls anybody who rustles your jimmies a "14 year old", you really are an imbecile.

Based on the Ronda fight I would agree. However there are lot of fights in Holm's record where she wasnt that dominant and if I remember correctly there even is a one split decision victory in Holm record? Against Rousey Holm wasnt supposed to win. She was a massive underdog and not a lot of people expected her to win. However now everyone thinks she is going to win. So how is she going to cope with being the massive favorite this time?

Btw I know that her camp claimed that she was taking it easy on some of her fights and I hope that really is the case. I really want her to be a dominant champion that wins Miesha and then knocks out Ronda into retirement.

Quinton Fields is Vegan Gains' nick on Sherdog.

Guys I was just in the Miesha sympathy thread & didn't have the patience to debate with every person who thought Tate would win without a plausible explanation, this is why Tate will lose.

Despite popular belief her striking is NOT better than Rondas, they are equally bad except Ronda hits harder, Mieshas head movement is also non-existent which will leave her open to pinpoint accurate shots from Holm, she isn't strong enough to get the TD, Holly makes Miesha look like a soccer-mom in terms of strength, athleticism & skill level, Miesha has never finished a UFC-calibre opponent yet now she's going to finish the physically strongest & most skilled fighter she's ever faced? I wouldn't be surprised if Miesha landed 1 TD out of 5, when the fight drags on Miesha will gas & Holly will most likely still be fresh and chop her down with kicks to the legs & body, although I doubt she will get the TD over a much physically stronger opponent who is well-versed in the Izzy Martinez way of grappling, let's just be simply honest and say Miesha gets by on toughness & a half-assed double leg.

Anybody comparing it to the pennington fight is an imbecile, even if you take away the circumstances around the fight (injury, debut, etc) that split decision was absolute horse shit.

This fight will be a lopsided beatdown leading to either a 50-45 UD for Holm or a late stoppage. Tate has ZERO chance.

1) no one has 0% chance.

2) that split decision was honestly not surprising.

1) no one has 0% chance.

2) that split decision was honestly not surprising.
I've already explained myself on the 0% chance thing if you don't want to read it don't bring it up, it was surprising, the 29-28 wasn't surprising but Holly handily won 2 of 3 rounds, not to mention Holly was coming off multiple injuries & it was her UFC debut.

aint got shit on cupcake!

Back