Why Miesha has 0.1% chance against Holm.

0.1% can still be an exaggeration suggesting she has a tiny chance, is it really that hard to understand? Why don't you make a relevant argument & tell me why I'm wrong?

IT IS an exaggeration,but you still wanted to keep the number really low on the thread title just to make sure everyone agrees with your opinion.

Why you're wrong ? I thought you understood that by now. Sure if you compare their potential skills head to head, Holm rightfully should be a big favorite here. But we all know thats not ALL that determines the winner of a fight.

Injuries,Sicknesses,Surprise performances, Losing concentration for a sec and getting caught by something,stylistic matchups etc... Shocks the MMA fans all the time,when someone loses to somebody they shouldn't lose to.

If you are seriously going to ignore all that, then you clearly are not an MMA fan for a long time.

IT IS an exaggeration,but you still wanted to keep the number really low on the thread title just to make sure everyone agrees with your opinion.

Why you're wrong ? I thought you understood that by now. Sure if you compare their potential skills head to head, Holm rightfully should be a big favorite here. But we all know thats not ALL that determines the winner of a fight.

Injuries,Sicknesses,Surprise performances, Losing concentration for a sec and getting caught by something,stylistic matchups etc... Shocks the MMA fans all the time,when someone loses to somebody they shouldn't lose to.

If you are seriously going to ignore all that, then you clearly are not an MMA fan for a long time.
I don't understand how this is a clash of styles? Holly has a 100% TDD and that's the only weapon Miesha has.

I don't understand how this is a clash of styles? Holly has a 100% TDD and that's the only weapon Miesha has.

Lots of fighters who had %100 TDD,lost that stat after some point,you do realize that right?

TDD is a general name of an aspect of the game,there are lots of takedown styles. Therefore there are lots of stylistic match ups. Not sure why did you even mention this.

Look, We all agree on that Holm should be a big favorite,But you are underestimating the side factors. Even if Tate doesn't have any stylistic advantage she still has a much higher chance than that,by the nature of the sport alone.

Quicker you understand this,better it will be for you.

TDD is a general name of an aspect of the game,there are lots of takedown styles. Therefore there are lots of stylistic match ups. Not sure why did you even mention this.

Look, We all agree on that Holm should be a big favorite,But you are underestimating the side factors. Even if Tate doesn't have any stylistic advantage she still has a much higher chance than that,by the nature of the sport alone.

Quicker you understand this,better it will be for you.
I've already said I was using 0.1% to emphasise the tiny chance that Tate has against Holm, if they both come in healthy, Holm will win handily.

I agree that she doesnt have much chance to win, and for sure it will not be a TKO, she has a small chance of getting a choke on the ground, or probably a snoozefest of a decision, very low chances but she is rounded enough to last against Holly, unless Holly was playing everyone before the Ronda fight and she goes on a tear from here. (I actually thought of this before)

Explain how?
Tate's takedown game is completely different from ronda's... ronda never attempted any singles or doubles on Holm, I am not saying Holly wont stuff Tate but I dont know for certain that she will. Zigano is stylistically a completely different fighter from Holm I cant really draw many conclusions from that fight. But if tates takedown game is on point she can win a decision for sure, or even get a sub.

she def gotta go for a sub cos she needs to finish the fight before holly learns how to avoid her TD's.

Tate's takedown game is completely different from ronda's... ronda never attempted any singles or doubles on tate, I am not saying Holly wont stuff Tate but I dont know for certain that she will. Zigano is stylistically a completely different fighter from Holm I cant really draw many conclusions from that fight. But if tates takedown game is on point she can win a decision for sure, or even get a sub.
She gets takedowns in all her fights and she's never finished a UFC-calibre opponent, Tate clearly struggles against stronger fighters than her (Zingano/Rousey) & Holm is far stronger than both of them.

She gets takedowns in all her fights and she's never finished a UFC-calibre opponent, Tate clearly struggles against stronger fighters than her (Zingano/Rousey) & Holm is far stronger than both of them.
That still doesnt equate zero chance of winning

I've already said I was using 0.1% to emphasise the tiny chance that Tate has against Holm, if they both come in healthy, Holm will win handily.

Thats my prediction as well, but you are trying too hard to convince everyone,coming off as a little kid.

The initial thread title didn't help either. You still think Tate has no chance of winning this,just because you can't imagine Tate winning.Thats not how it works.

If you can't understand figurative literature that isn't my problem.
its not exactly very figurative when you give an exact percent lol... And really, that was "figurative literature".. On sherdog I guess.

its not exactly very figurative when you give an exact percent lol
It's used to emphasise the very small chance she has of winning, it's actually impossible to measure somebodies chance of winning by % off the top your head if you want to speak literally. Don't be such a fool.

It's used to emphasise the very small chance she has of winning, it's actually impossible to measure somebodies chance of winning by % off the top your head if you want to speak literally. Don't be such a fool.
ya im a fool... Im the one with an entire thread making fun of how stupid my post was

I feel like its our sworn duty to come up with any scenario we can that miesha can win this fight now.

Miesha shoots for a low single,Holm sprawls it out,but Misha lets go and pops right back to her feet,and Holm,not expecting this,stumbles for the briefest of moments,which gives Miesha time to uncork a LHK and knock Holm out for the title.

your gonna do just fine around these parts kid
giphy.gif

Back