Why Miesha has 0.1% chance against Holm.

Quinton Fields

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guys I was just in the Miesha sympathy thread & didn't have the patience to debate with every person who thought Tate would win without a plausible explanation, this is why Tate will lose.

Despite popular belief her striking is NOT better than Rondas, they are equally bad except Ronda hits harder, Mieshas head movement is also non-existent which will leave her open to pinpoint accurate shots from Holm, she isn't strong enough to get the TD, Holly makes Miesha look like a soccer-mom in terms of strength, athleticism & skill level, Miesha has never finished a UFC-calibre opponent yet now she's going to finish the physically strongest & most skilled fighter she's ever faced? I wouldn't be surprised if Miesha landed 1 TD out of 5, when the fight drags on Miesha will gas & Holly will most likely still be fresh and chop her down with kicks to the legs & body, although I doubt she will get the TD over a much physically stronger opponent who is well-versed in the Izzy Martinez way of grappling, let's just be simply honest and say Miesha gets by on toughness & a half-assed double leg.

Anybody comparing it to the pennington fight is an imbecile, even if you take away the circumstances around the fight (injury, debut, etc) that split decision was absolute horse shit.

This fight will be a lopsided beatdown leading to either a 50-45 UD for Holm or a late stoppage. Tate has ZERO chance.

As if this thread will be any better...haha

Miesha has better than a zero chance though. And you can say what you want about both her and ronda being equally bad but at least ronda knocked a few people out. When has miesha done that in the ufc?

There is no such thing as "zero chance." We all should've learned this by now

Why Miesha doesn't have ZERO chance;

Its MMA.

Calm down,you don't have to give her ZERO chance to make a point that Holm should rightfully be a big favorite here

miesha Fires out of the gate with the sickest ankle pic from two blocks away,shes got the mount and..arm triangle

miesha tate is the new womens champion!!!!!!!!!!

:: ronda immediatley enters a 2 week training camp,defeats Tate and regains the title ::

Holm could break her leg in there or something (I hope not).

There is never zero chance.

Ill edit the title seeing as people don't understand figurative literature when they see it.

Miesha has better than a zero chance though. And you can say what you want about both her and ronda being equally bad but at least ronda knocked a few people out. When has miesha done that in the ufc?
Miesha has never FINISHED an opponent in the UFC let alone KO'd them, she's Fitched everybody, she won't be able to do that to Holly.

I was really dissapointed when she didnt finish Rin Nakai. That was gift wrapped for her and she played it safe the whole time. Hell she didnt even TRY to finish Rin Nakai.

never-give-up.gif

If Serra can beat gsp
If randy can beat timmeh
If werdum can beat fedor
If randleman can beat crocop
If TJ can smash Barao

There's always a chance
Albeit, it is minimal

You have no time to debate everyone, yet you start basically the same thread so you can get noticed and will have to still debate everyone!!

Mods need to merge this with the other thread!!

giphy.gif

If Serra can beat gsp
If randy can beat timmeh
If werdum can beat fedor
If randleman can beat crocop
If TJ can smash Barao

There's always a chance
Albeit, it is minimal
That's a fair assessment but all of those finished the fight, something Miesha has never done against a UFC-calibre opponent.

0.1%? Fuck, that's not very good. I'll just not watch then. That doesn't sound very exciting.

That's a fair assessment but all of those finished the fight, something Miesha has never done against a UFC-calibre opponent.

Or even come close. That why id rather not see her win. Shes not a savage like rhonda and holms

You have no time to debate everyone, yet you start basically the same thread so you can get noticed and will have to still debate everyone!!

Mods need to merge this with the other thread!!

giphy.gif
I don't care about being noticed on sherdog and if that's the first thing that comes to your mind then you should probably get some friends, I don't have time to debate every single person in the other thread because they're replying to my thread.

You're wrong, TS. I did the math and it's clearly 0.11%

Back