Why Miesha has 0.1% chance against Holm.

0.1%?
so+you're+telling+me+there's+a+chance.jpg
giphy.gif

you better check you pencil-neck math, because I got Miesha having a 141-and-two-thirds procents chance of winnin'

I don't care about being noticed on sherdog and if that's the first thing that comes to your mind then you should probably get some friends, I don't have time to debate every single person in the other thread because they're replying to my thread.
tumblr_n74qh7vDfE1tyey08o1_500.gif

278 posts in 5 days.....
So what? When you're not afraid of getting bashed by sherbros for offering an intelligent assessment then it's quite easy to post a lot as opposed to reading threads just to make irrelevant comments like that.

this same thread was made before i bet. "why holly has 0.1% chance against rousey" and then rousey got her head kicked the fuck off

this same thread was made before i bet. "why holly has 0.1% chance against rousey" and then rousey got her head kicked the fuck off
Yeah but our knowledge of Holm was limited, we know exactly what Miesha is about and what she's capable of, if she can't Fitch somebody, she can't win.

Only way I see Meisha winning is if somehow a scramble ends up with her landing on Holly's back or something and she is able to get a RNC.

You've been on sherdog longer than my son has been alive you sad act, is that why you don't like people who joined recently getting replies to a fair assessment.
Yet you are not looking for attention!!

Pretends to clap!!

This is where you reply again, btw.

So what? When you're not afraid of getting bashed by sherbros for offering an intelligent assessment then it's quite easy to post a lot as opposed to reading threads just to make irrelevant comments like that.

Wow, already up to 280 posts in 5 days....

VOtUr9F.jpg

Ha true dat
But who will be the bigger dog? Holly was like +700, I'm sure Tate be around that . Are any odds out yet?

She is just like Mike Bisping in my opinion they both have potential but refuse to leave their current head trainers, Miesha's being Carraway and he might be an amazing coach but a good coach is not worried about somebody being mad at them on the way home if they see you not putting effort out they will embarrass you in front of the whole gym. She looks exactly the same way same style everything as she did in Strikeforce, why ? Same coach. Bisping has one of the biggest idiots in the game as his head trainer he is just like Ronda's coach he is a boxing trainer only. Watch the BJ Penn vs GSP 2 fight and listen to his advise he gives in between rounds or lack their of I should say. BJ was getting his brains beat out and Jason say's " BJ do you want this" that is it.

0.1%? Fuck, that's not very good. I'll just not watch then. That doesn't sound very exciting.

You don't want to miss Holly's legs in motion though, do you?

Yet you are not looking for attention!!

Pretends to clap!!

This is where you reply again, btw.

Wow, perhaps you should go into finding a cure for cancer you amazing genius, I'll be sure to write you a message of congratulations in 2 years when your sherdog decade anniversary rolls around, you'll probably still be going into threads and posting irrelevant arguments there just because you're afraid to offer your opinion on something.

Guys I was just in the Miesha sympathy thread & didn't have the patience to debate with every person who thought Tate would win without a plausible explanation, this is why Tate will lose.

Despite popular belief her striking is NOT better than Rondas, they are equally bad except Ronda hits harder, Mieshas head movement is also non-existent which will leave her open to pinpoint accurate shots from Holm, she isn't strong enough to get the TD, Holly makes Miesha look like a soccer-mom in terms of strength, athleticism & skill level, Miesha has never finished a UFC-calibre opponent yet now she's going to finish the physically strongest & most skilled fighter she's ever faced? I wouldn't be surprised if Miesha landed 1 TD out of 5, when the fight drags on Miesha will gas & Holly will most likely still be fresh and chop her down with kicks to the legs & body, although I doubt she will get the TD over a much physically stronger opponent who is well-versed in the Izzy Martinez way of grappling, let's just be simply honest and say Miesha gets by on toughness & a half-assed double leg.

Anybody comparing it to the pennington fight is an imbecile, even if you take away the circumstances around the fight (injury, debut, etc) that split decision was absolute horse shit.

This fight will be a lopsided beatdown leading to either a 50-45 UD for Holm or a late stoppage. Tate has ZERO chance.

Zero is not 0.1%.

Also bet your house, your kid, your wife, your dog and your kidney on Holms, if you're so sure.

Post the betting slip.

Zero is not 0.1%.

Also bet your house, your kid, your wife, your dog and your kidney on Holms, if you're so sure.

Post the betting slip.
Sure, I'm going to do that because some imbecile on sherdog told me to. There is nobody named Holms participating in the fight so I'm not quite sure how I would do that anyway.

Zero is not 0.1%.

Post the betting slip.

Seriously,If this guy thinks Holm has %99.9 chance,then why doesn't he just bet shitload of money on that.. Would be worth the risk clearly

Profits would be better than talking about the chances on Sherdog.

Wow, perhaps you should go into finding a cure for cancer you amazing genius, I'll be sure to write you a message of congratulations in 2 years when your sherdog decade anniversary rolls around, you'll probably still be going into threads and posting irrelevant arguments there just because you're afraid to offer your opinion on something.

Just ignore it man, u can't win, unless you are just a post whore, then, Continue the fight :rolleyes:

Back