Why Miesha has 0.1% chance against Holm.

It was used to emphasise the very small chance she has as I've said many times before, there's no way to measure a fighters chance of winning by % without a flawless mathematical formula, so you're one of the sherbros who calls anybody who rustles your jimmies a "14 year old", you really are an imbecile.

Dude, I'm a legit IQ genius as well as being a bar qualified lawyer so your 14 year old ass doesn't rustle my jimmies. My 22 year old gf does that for me.

Everyone just wants to see Meisha jiggle.

Not too many care if she wins or lose.

She has as much chance as chael did in fight #1. She could do better on the feet than most expect with threats of actual takedowns(even to the point of arguably outstriking the best striker in the division) My best guess is 25%

I've been saying this for a while.

Miesha is a high school wrestler, that's it. Her stand up is poor both offensively and defensively, her wrestling isn't really that great, she has some of the worst fight IQ in the sport, she doesn't appear to have a great submission game, the only real attribute Miesha has is she has a decent chin and she fights women who have less talent than her which says a lot about WMMA.

Fact, people only care about Miesha Tate because she's hot, she's a slightly below average fighter.

She has as much chance as chael did in fight #1. She could do better on the feet than most expect with threats of actual takedowns(even to the point of arguably outstriking the best striker in the division) My best guess is 25%

Lol, no she doesn't. Chael actually had success on the feet against Anderson, something Miesha will have none of against Holly.

I've been saying this for a while.

Miesha is a high school wrestler, that's it. Her stand up is poor both offensively and defensively, her wrestling isn't really that great, she has some of the worst fight IQ in the sport, she doesn't appear to have a great submission game, .

Actually she does. She won the Strikeforce title by submitting the GOAT female MMA grappler, and submitted Julie Kedzie at the end after losing the entire fight and in a completely beat up state.

But not only that, she constantly threatens with submissions and uses submission attempts to win rounds and judges decisions even when she doesn't finish the submission. In her non-Rousey UFC & Strikeforce fights, she averages 2-3 submission attempts per fight. In the UFC, she won judges decisions over Carmouche, McMann, & Eye largely due to dominating rounds with submission attempts. And she uses a variety of submissions, not just one specialty. RNC's, guillotines, armbars, head and arm chokes and triangles. You have to be prepared to defend them all. Why does this even matter? Because Holly Holm hasn't had to defend a single submission attempt in her entire MMA career and we have no idea how good she is at it.

Last edited:
Actually she does. She won the Strikeforce title by submitting the GOAT female MMA grappler, and submitted Julie Kedzie at the end after losing the entire fight and in a completely beat up state.

But not only that, she constantly threatens with submissions and uses submission attempts to win rounds and judges decisions even when she doesn't finish the submission. In her non-Rousey UFC & Strikeforce fights, she averages 2-3 submission attempts per fight. In the UFC, she won judges decisions over Carmouche, McMann, & Eye largely due to dominating rounds with submission attempts. And she uses a variety of submissions, not just one specialty. RNC's, guillotines, armbars, head and arm chokes and triangles. You have to be prepared to defend them all. Why does this even matter? Because Holly Holm hasn't had to defend a single submission attempt in her entire MMA career and we have no idea how good she is at it.

GOAT female grappler, lol, okay and Kedzie lost to Bethe just a year later so let's just disqualify a win over her meaning anything special. You can talk about Holly not having to defend a sub but unlike Miesha when Ronda took her down Holly got back up and Ronda never took her back down, high school wrestler Tate kept trying to shoot in on Ronda and kept getting launched across the cage and lost that arm twice.

Oh and the Carmouche fight sucked and isn't like Miesha dominated her, it was pretty close actually, McMann just actually got tapped and destroyed by Nunes...who Miesha ducked and Jessica Eye is just another Miesha, people only care about her because she has a nice ass, like I said Miesha is only relevant as a fighter because she fights girls that have even less talent then she does which is why WMMA is a complete joke and no one really cares about or respects it, she's already been beat up by Cat and mauled by Ronda twice, she did everything she could to avoid having to fight Nunes and outside of an injury she has nothing to offer Holly, her poor striking and fight IQ are gonna have her ending up like Ronda, face down looking at the lights.

Miesha is a very good wrestler, strong and she has good technique plus perseverance. I think she has a chance to end it in the ground.

Anyway Holm by TKO/KO

If she goes into the fight and tried to wrestle Holly rather than strike with her like Ronda did then I would say Miesha has a "fair" shot at winning.

No need to prove a point, just use your strengths and I think that she will.

Book Marked this one!!!

I told you so!!

0 chance huh??

FAIL!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ok so, she's going to RNC the strongest opponent she's ever fought when she couldn't finish Carmouche, McMann, Nakai or Jessica Eye? If they were men I'd agree with the father time idea, but Holly is light years infront of Tate in terms of athleticism & strength, she makes Tate look like a soccer-mom.
This is exactly what happened

Back