Why Miesha has 0.1% chance against Holm.

Iphone autocorrect vs your idiot imbecile statement about zero percent being 0.1%.

As you are a fucking arrogant dumbass 14 year old idiot, I challenged you to put up the things you don't have and will never have to back up your fucking arrogant dumbass imbecile idiot statement.

Mods: he insulted me first.
It was used to emphasise the very small chance she has as I've said many times before, there's no way to measure a fighters chance of winning by % without a flawless mathematical formula, so you're one of the sherbros who calls anybody who rustles your jimmies a "14 year old", you really are an imbecile.
How about we drop the bs and no one gets dubs?

I think your math is off.

Btw people were saying the same type of shit when Holm fought Rousey (oh she's just a kick boxer, she's going to get taken down and arm barred in a round).

That MMaths..

PM0aaRL_700wa_0.gif

meisha has got a chance ... she just needs to fight smart .. the second ronda fight was just awful to watch, anything that she wasn't supposed to do, she did ...

With that signature and that thread title, you appear to be a balanced and well-rounded individual worthy of listening to...

Guys I was just in the Miesha sympathy thread & didn't have the patience to debate with every person who thought Tate would win without a plausible explanation, this is why Tate will lose.

Despite popular belief her striking is NOT better than Rondas, they are equally bad except Ronda hits harder, Mieshas head movement is also non-existent which will leave her open to pinpoint accurate shots from Holm, she isn't strong enough to get the TD, Holly makes Miesha look like a soccer-mom in terms of strength, athleticism & skill level, Miesha has never finished a UFC-calibre opponent yet now she's going to finish the physically strongest & most skilled fighter she's ever faced? I wouldn't be surprised if Miesha landed 1 TD out of 5, when the fight drags on Miesha will gas & Holly will most likely still be fresh and chop her down with kicks to the legs & body, although I doubt she will get the TD over a much physically stronger opponent who is well-versed in the Izzy Martinez way of grappling, let's just be simply honest and say Miesha gets by on toughness & a half-assed double leg.
Anybody comparing it to the pennington fight is an imbecile, even if you take away the circumstances around the fight (injury, debut, etc) that split decision was absolute horse shit.

This fight will be a lopsided beatdown leading to either a 50-45 UD for Holm or a late stoppage. Tate has ZERO chance.

.01%? So if they fight 1000 times, Meisha ekes out one fucking win? Get the fuck out of here.

That's a fair assessment but all of those finished the fight, something Miesha has never done against a UFC-calibre opponent.
No, Randy didn't finish Tim. TJ's win over Barao is also with a token finish, as he would have easily won the decision half a round later.

All I've seen is people like you saying "GO BET ON THE FIGHT THEN", obviously Miesha has a small chance to win, don't you understand figurative literature? Nobody has told me why or how Miesha will win though.

You don't write figurative literature with percentages, which is a very exact way of describing things. If someone writes a percentage chance for something, that person either accurately is describing exactly what he thinks, or he's someone that doesn't understand what he just wrote. The fact that Miesha is a big underdog doesn't change that.

You don't write figurative literature with percentages, which is a very exact way of describing things. If someone writes a percentage chance for something, that person either accurately is describing exactly what he thinks, or he's someone that doesn't understand what he just wrote. The fact that Miesha is a big underdog doesn't change that.
Okay but Randy had finished an opponent in the UFC before he fought Tim, Miesha hasn't finished a UFC-calibre opponent, I was using the 0.1% to emphasise that Miesha has a very very small chance of winning this fight, there is no way to measure somebodies chance of winning a fight by percentage without a flawless mathematical formula.

.01%? So if they fight 1000 times, Meisha ekes out one fucking win? Get the fuck out of here.
Go and look at my multiple other posts where I explained the situation, Miesha is overrated as a fighter anyway, Zingano bashed her skull in.

I think your math is off.

Btw people were saying the same type of shit when Holm fought Rousey (oh she's just a kick boxer, she's going to get taken down and arm barred in a round).
Miesha has never finished an opponent in the UFC and she's had quite a lot of fights, Holly had only 2 UFC fights before Ronda, there was a lot we didn't know about Holly.

Okay but Randy had finished an opponent in the UFC before he fought Tim, Miesha hasn't finished a UFC-calibre opponent, I was using the 0.1% to emphasise that Miesha has a very very small chance of winning this fight, there is no way to measure somebodies chance of winning a fight by percentage without a flawless mathematical formula.
There's better ways to say that she has a very small chance of winning than to use what's essentially a 1000-graded scale. But on to the actual point.

Miesha doesn't need to finish Holly to win. What she needs is for her takedowns to work and to have better control than Holly has ability to get up. That would be enough for a potential win. Her takedowns are very different from Ronda's and we haven't seen Holly deal with a good wrestler, but I still think Holly will deal with it well using her footwork.

well...if you're a firm believer you should make a wager. Holly Holm is -360. She's a significant favorite but you should wager some serious money if you believe your theory is accurate.

6 pages and 34 post later, TS is still arguing what he said he would not argue in another thread with the same topic.

If you are right, there is no need to argue with people less intelligent then yourself.

How to build a high post count on Sherdog in less then one week!!

I must re-post the gif below in honor of TS

giphy.gif

I see Tate shooting for a take down, eating a knee, and getting ktfo.

I don't understand how this is a clash of styles? Holly has a 100% TDD and that's the only weapon Miesha has.

Keep in mind these are cans taking her down. She was also taken down by Rousey, who failed to get the position necessary for the armbar.

Keep in mind these are cans taking her down. She was also taken down by Rousey, who failed to get the position necessary for the armbar.

Okay fair enough, but she's obviously improved tremendously since that fight, if she was still the same fighter then Rousey would have easily hip-tossed her & found the armbar, not to mention Holm scored 1 takedown on her only attempt against Ronda & Miesha was getting thrown around almost every time she'd shoot, Holm makes Tate look like a soccer-mom in terms of strength & athleticism, Miesha is a pretty poor athlete.

So what? When you're not afraid of getting bashed by sherbros for offering an intelligent assessment then it's quite easy to post a lot as opposed to reading threads just to make irrelevant comments like that.

Saying Miesha has ZERO chance is not an intelligent assessment.

Back