Why loma isn't considered p4p 1#?

Because Canelo in particular has done more than him (and more than the others in the race), especially lately, and that's what the P4P rankings go by (recent résumé). You need to find top guys to fight in and around your division or close to it semi-frequently in order to elevate you in the rankings and/or to maintain your current position as it's a frequent competition just as the divisional rankings are. One month you could have a guy ranked P4P No. 1 and the very next month it could be somebody else.

Because people who don't follow closely look and see Canelo with a win vs GGG and Kovalev and think that's impressive.

They don't note that he should be 1-1 vs an old GGG and that Kovalev was clearly way past his prime.

Last edited:
Pretty easy : he is from Ukraine not murcia. In this forum looks that it matters a lot.
Only one of the Ring's top 5 P4Pers is American. Maybe its just the fact that Lomachenko really has no signature win.

Only one of the Ring's top 5 P4Pers is American. Maybe its just the fact that Lomachenko really has no signature win.
For you only murcian boxers are good. Your attitude to any non U.S boxer is well known in this forum for long years.....................................
Sorry, regardless it is U.K, Canadian boxer etc too.
---

if you go by popularity and whos generates more money its gotta be canelo hes the face of boxing. that's how dela hoya promotes him and that's why he can pick and choose who he fights and when!

that's why he can pick and choose who he fights and when!
Not exactly. Canelo isn't that picky as ppl assume.
Events proms and all managers involved calcualte all stuff.
With Canelo might be achieved very nice tickets sales income if fight is in U.S...
Yeah, ppl are villing to pay for tickets to see him, especially if fight announced long before will be done. / translated stuff is translated but with Canelo live gates income is ......

Because a gift-receiving PED user is more popular than a genuinely good man non-cheater.

well then, his handlers are picky specially when it came to fighting kovalev. they also tried to pull that move on plant. they picked kahn and had him move up 2 weight classes with to rehydration clause. I would consider that being picky.

Because the United States and in particular, Mexican-Americans and African-Americans, control the p4p narrative.

That's why clowns like Crawford are even in the top 3 p4p discussion when they haven't even faced a top 5 guy in their own fucking division while Loma has made top 5 guys in 2 divisions quit or get stopped.

And while Canelo is great, top 3 p4p, i can't take his fight at 168 or his stipulated fight on 2 months notice against Kova as seriously as what Loma has done.

Again. Loma has dominated dudes across 2weightclasses the last 5-10 years, and with no bullshit. No catchweights. No stipulations. He's the man right now until Teofimo Lopez or somebody else beats him.

Because the United States and in particular, Mexican-Americans and African-Americans, control the p4p narrative.

That's why clowns like Crawford are even in the top 3 p4p discussion when they haven't even faced a top 5 guy in their own fucking division while Loma has made top 5 guys in 2 divisions quit or get stopped.

And while Canelo is great, top 3 p4p, i can't take his fight at 168 or his stipulated fight on 2 months notice against Kova as seriously as what Loma has done.

Again. Loma has dominated dudes across 2weightclasses the last 5-10 years, and with no bullshit. No catchweights. No stipulations. He's the man right now until Teofimo Lopez or somebody else beats him.
imagine if loma had been born in the U S A

For you only murcian boxers are good. Your attitude to any non U.S boxer is well known in this forum for long years.....................................
Sorry, regardless it is U.K, Canadian boxer etc too.
---
Eh, BS. This is just what dumb fans say when they can't make a decent argument for their guy. Some of my favorite boxers are from outside the US.
Tell me why a guy who's best win is Jorge Linares should have us all in unanimous agreement that he is the best.

Because Canelo has beaten better opposition quite simply. I don't see how that can be argued against and I'm a Loma fan. Unfortunately Loma can't get many great fights where he is currently. His main opponent was Garcia and he did a runner. So now Loma has to make do with the young gun fighters at his weight which is Lopez, Tank, Ryan and Haney. I wonder how many of them he will fight before he retires? Lopez is obviously next and is a good name despite his relative inexperience.

Last edited:
Back