Why loma isn't considered p4p 1#?

imagine if loma had been born in the U S A

Shit... if Loma was born in the USA he'd be Conor McGregor. He doesn't have the mouth charisma that Conor does, but unlike Conor, Loma backs it up in the ring/cage.

He's a beautiful fighter, both entertaining and dominant. A little Pernell Whitaker with a little Roy Jones Jr.

Sorry to tell you but you are dumbest guy in sherdog.
Some day it should be told you.
Welcome to ignore list, kindergarten.

-
Says the guy who has never made an intelligent argument against me, ever. "You're just a hater! Whaaaaa!"

Says the guy who has never made an intelligent argument against me, ever. "You're just a hater! Whaaaaa!"
You really think that someone does have duty to waste time to argue with you?
---
Intelligence and you = it is joke.
Let's start : 1. You are not paying $ to read your comments here.
2. You are not paying $ to discuss with you.
----
Mathematical logic tells that to argue with you then is only entertainment, good will, waste of time or hate expression or intelligent discussion.
# You are LAST person here capable to intelligent discussion, my selfish kid.
--------------------
What there is remaining?
----
I don't hate anyone here, sorry, again no reason for waste of time.
----
You are just poster in pro murcian boxing fan forum, nothing more.
----
So where I should discuss with kids like you?
About your opinions ? You are not paying $ to read your opinions.
---------
Your intelligence?
--
It is easy to sit here 15 years and discredit guys like Usyk, Loma, Lennox Lewis, A.J, Fury etc like.
------
Your intelligence is this: waste life 15 years in fans forum.........
Life value too.
:D

Only one of the Ring's top 5 P4Pers is American. Maybe its just the fact that Lomachenko really has no signature win.

What's Canelos?

Loma never got 12-0'd either. That's got to be big negative for Canelo.

Because people who don't follow closely look and see Canelo with a win vs GGG and Kovalev and think that's impressive.

They don't note that he should be 1-1 vs an old GGG and that Kovalev was clearly way past his prime.

it is impressive, no doubt about it. But I definitely agree with the bottom bit

Canelo's loss happened before Loma's and he has more significant wins on his resume. It's no rocket science.

Last edited:
While I would hold 2 failed tests against Canelo he is #1 right now. I don't think Loma needs a "signature win" as there just aren't the names there for him and if he really can't move up to 140 then he needs the names at 130 to build. If he can wrap up his career flawless the rest of the way(which I doubt, people generally dont go out on top), but If he could ever become an undisputed champion of say 130 or so, then that'd cement one of the best careers of a generation and all time.

As for p4p I like to go a rolling 2 years timeline(as a what have you done for me lately type of thing) and other than Fury of which the p4p is meant to be anything but HW's, it's really Canelo, Inoue and Usyk besides Loma. But that's just my personal preference. Crawford when going back to June 2018 is actually rather impressive but not as much when you look at who he could have been facing since the Horn fight.

But unless you wanted to say Inoue has been more impressive, which is fair IMO, then Canelo is rightfully #1.

Canelo's loss happened before Loma's and he has more significant wins on his resume. It's no rocket science.
he also has 2 failed tests on his record, so, you can call into question the validity of those wins. But that "draw" he has is also very disputed considering a judge gave him 10 rounds in that fight against GGG.

And they both have wins in that time frame against the then number 1 fighter in the division and both have top 10 p4p wins. The pace at which Loma has done it in his pro career is impressive, and losing in your 2nd pro fight, is held less against you than your 43rd or so pro fight. But Canelo's recent LHW win against another top 3 in the division in Kovalev(and most accomplished fighter in division) is what pushes him over the top right now.

he also has 2 failed tests on his record, so, you can call into question the validity of those wins. But that "draw" he has is also very disputed considering a judge gave him 10 rounds in that fight against GGG.

And they both have wins in that time frame against the then number 1 fighter in the division and both have top 10 p4p wins. The pace at which Loma has done it in his pro career is impressive, and losing in your 2nd pro fight, is held less against you than your 43rd or so pro fight. But Canelo's recent LHW win against another top 3 in the division in Kovalev(and most accomplished fighter in division) is what pushes him over the top right now.

I don't think we disagree much on this issue.

Wow... them’s big words... thats beyond a compliment anybody can dream of hearing as a boxer.

What else can you say about him? It is what it is. He’s not as defensively gifted as Pernell or explosive as Roy Jones, but he shows flashes of the same level of brilliance in his pocket fighting and ability to dissect his opponent either to the body or head

You really think that someone does have duty to waste time to argue with you?
---
Intelligence and you = it is joke.
Let's start : 1. You are not paying $ to read your comments here.
2. You are not paying $ to discuss with you.
----
Mathematical logic tells that to argue with you then is only entertainment, good will, waste of time or hate expression or intelligent discussion.
# You are LAST person here capable to intelligent discussion, my selfish kid.
--------------------
What there is remaining?
----
I don't hate anyone here, sorry, again no reason for waste of time.
----
You are just poster in pro murcian boxing fan forum, nothing more.
----
So where I should discuss with kids like you?
About your opinions ? You are not paying $ to read your opinions.
---------
Your intelligence?
--
It is easy to sit here 15 years and discredit guys like Usyk, Loma, Lennox Lewis, A.J, Fury etc like.
------
Your intelligence is this: waste life 15 years in fans forum.........
Life value too.
:D
<23>

But still what? Let's see how people actually perform against comparable competition instead of guessing and pretending it's true.
When Loma gets his arse whooped so convincingly and worse of all with a whimper, I'll call.

Back