Why does the left hate the new Joker?

It is actually. Every time someone bashes Trump they bring up white this white that targeting his supporters for not hating him because he's white, not hating themselves? I don't even know what the rationale is there.
People bash Trump because of his lies , hypocrisy , conflict of interests and general douchebag behavior. Trump has a massive ego and is narcissistic; he has even resorted to attacking Fox news because they sometimes run mildly critical segments.

People bash Trump because of his lies , hypocrisy , conflict of interests and general douchebag behavior. Trump has a massive ego and is narcissistic; he has even resorted to attacking Fox news because they sometimes run mildly critical segments.

They've bashed him from the second he won and they realized Obama's legacy was toast. They called it a "whitelash" immediately and absolutely lost their minds.

Then they are hypocrites, because they supported the Clintons just fine. The biggest liars, cheaters, and scam artists alive. Don’t lump me in with far right Trump lovers, although despite his crass and narcissism, I feel is a way better proesident than Obama was.

People just can’t stand hypocrites. They would rather a guy like Trump who they know what he is, than a wolf in sheep’s clothing like Hilary or Biden.

It's simple. They don't like how they were portrayed and because it doesn't 100% agee with their politics, they try to destroy it and call it "racist". It's what they do, and like most of what they do, it's backfired and only served to make the thing they are trying to destroy more popular.

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
It was removed because it wasn't realistic. Liberals are pussies and are afraid of guns. The only thing they would hunt conservatives with is with pussy hats.

Yeah, movies always are realistic. That's totally why they pulled it. Not cause the president threatened them.

Seeing it this weekend, really looking forward to it.

They've bashed him from the second he won and they realized Obama's legacy was toast. They called it a "whitelash" immediately and absolutely lost their minds.
Trump was peddling racist Conspiracy theories, appealing to White nationalists and generally being an asshole before he was elected, so why would his critics stop criticzing him after he was elected.

Obama was bashed before and after he was elected. What other president felt the need to release his birth certificate to placate racists, who obviously simply disregarded the B.C. anyways. Trump became President because of the racist Birther theory, that is what got him noticed on the rightwing. Before he latched onto to Birtherism, Trump was a political nobody. He tried running in 2000 but no one paid any attention. Appealing to racists paid off for Trump.

Last edited:
Get off of Grindr and Sherdog and live a little!

giphy.gif

This makes no sense bro lol. All of the str8 white males talk in this thread is making me feel hella excluded though. Ooh, someone don't like you, giving you a little hard timey? Tell them niggas to go fuck themselves. And that's it. This place spends a whole lot of time stressing over horseshit "social issues" when we ought to be discussing geopolitics, heavy industry and capital goods. I don't get it, but whatever.

Anyway, Rambo (2008) is probably one of my all-time favorite pure action flicks, on account of not just the character but unapologetic cartoonish level of gore and brutality. I just don't keep up with any flicks or television shows at all, I may catch them years afterwards.

Trump was peddling racist Conspiracy theories, appealing to White nationalists and generally being an asshole before he was elected, so why would his critics stop criticzing him after he was elected.

Obama was bashed before and after he was elected. What other president felt the need to release his birth certificate to placate racists, who obviously simply disregarded the B.C. anyways. Trump became President because of the racist Birther theory, that is what got him noticed on the rightwing. Before he latched onto to Birtherism, Trump was a political nobody. He tried running in 2000 but no one paid any attention. Appealing to racists paid off for Trump.

Tbh I voted for Trump because he was the only one speaking to me. I don't care if that makes me a racist in the viewpoint of people like yourself. A lot of things make someone a "racist" according to the modern definition. I was sick of being put down for being white, sick of being put down for wanting to keep my right to bear arms, sick of SJWs. You want to blame someone, blame yourselves. You got Trump elected.

Tbh I voted for Trump because he was the only one speaking to me. I don't care if that makes me a racist in the viewpoint of people like yourself. A lot of things make someone a "racist" according to the modern definition. I was sick of being put down for being white, sick of being put down for wanting to keep my right to bear arms, sick of SJWs. You want to blame someone, blame yourselves. You got Trump elected.
I didn't vote for Hillary..
You don't know this but I was soft on Trump in 2016, and didn't much criticize him. But I attacked Hillary.

You guys on the right are always trying to portray yourself as victims, because America has changed and it is now verbotten to support White supremacy. Supporting Birtherism is racist by whatever definition, only racists will deny that.

A lot of folks on the Right are angry that America is not accepting of White supremacy as it once was, which is one big reason Trump got elected, because a large chunk of the GOP grassroots want to go back to the old days. People criticizing White supremacy are not the instigators, they are just responding to racism from the right.

Last edited:
Lol Blade was a R rated anti-hero horror film. Not really something that you could take your kids to see. Black Panther on the other hand was the 1st family friendly Black hero movie.

I wouldn't take my kids to watch any of that Super-Hero foolishness. I don't care what colour skin the lead actor has or what gender he or she or zir identifies as. It is rather tragic that our society wastes their time and money worshipping a bunch of fools wearing tights, flying around like idiots and shooting lasers at each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm slightly left of center, but I'm more of the mind that anything related to comic books is fucking lame. I played sports when I was a kid; I wasn't sneaking off to the woods to pull my dick to drawings like you nerds.

I wouldn't take my kids to watch any of that Super-Hero foolishness. I don't care what colour skin the lead actor has or what gender he or she or zir identifies as. It is rather tragic that our society wastes their time and money worshipping a bunch of fools wearing tights, flying around like idiots and shooting lasers at each other.
HellBoy 1 and 2 were good movies. So too the Nolan Batman movies, especially 1 and 2.

appealing to White nationalists and generally being an asshole before he was elected

You are being very unfair for trying to tie in the President to racism.

The Democrats pander and don't help African Americans.

Charles Barkley said Democrats aren't doing anything for them.

You are being very unfair for trying to tie in the President to racism.

The Democrats pander and don't help African Americans.

Charles Barkley said Democrats aren't doing anything for them.

Did he not become the most prominent purveyor of Birtherism.
Trump became a rightwing darling after he latched onto Birtherism.

I didn't vote for Hillary..
You don't know this but I was soft on Trump in 2016, and didn't much criticize him. But I attacked Hillary.

You guys on the right are always trying to portray yourself as victims, because America has changed and it is now verbotten to support White supremacy. Supporting Birtherism is racist by whatever definition, only racists will deny that.

A lot of folks on the Right are angry that America is not accepting of White supremacy as it once was, which is one big reason Trump got elected, because a large chunk of the GOP grassroots want to go back to the old days. People criticizing White supremacy are not the instigators, they are just responding to racism from the right.

They are absolutely the aggressors and they want to make it forbidden to even fight back or speak back. I'd rather die standing than kneeling. It is what it is.

Back