Why does the left hate the new Joker?

Lando

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With Rambo I get it. He kills Mexicans, they like Mexicans so they got offended and gave bad reviews.

images

With Joker I don't get it. Great movie with no political messages from what I could tell. I'm seeing leftie people talking about boycotting it on fb and trash critic reviews.

neS5sjl.jpg

<{vega}>

Well, because the right incels are going to shoot people again.

Maybe they’re miffed that there wasn’t any shootings they could use to vilify guns and straight white males.

With Rambo I get it. He kills Mexicans, they like Mexicans so they got offended and gave bad reviews.

images

With Joker I don't get it. Great movie with no political messages from what I could tell. I'm seeing leftie people talking about boycotting it on fb and trash critic reviews.

neS5sjl.jpg

<{vega}>
Black Panther got perfect score lol. I let you guess the rest

I wouldn't put it past the director to make up this incel angle to generate buzz. Have you seen him? He looks like a low T Fertitta.

Because the media told them to.

"This is glorifying white terrorism...AHHHHHH!"

That's the gist of it.

The left hates the Joker? I fucking doubt it. Just because some people said the Joker is the incel mascot doesn’t mean they don’t like the movie. I agree, he is the incel mascot. But the movie looks great and I want to see it. Can’t blame the movie for shitty people idolizing it.

Because the media told them to.

"This is glorifying white terrorism...AHHHHHH!"

That's the gist of it.
This. They have the ability to be offended by anything while thinking like a sheep.

The left hates the Joker? I fucking doubt it. Just because some people said the Joker is the incel mascot doesn’t mean they don’t like the movie. I agree, he is the incel mascot. But the movie looks great and I want to see it. Can’t blame the movie for shitty people idolizing it.

You're forgetting that the director spoke out about PC culture, which only fueled the hate.

I know you lean more to the left by your sparse WR posts, but surely you can see the machine at work here. This isn't the first movie ever, to highlight and perhaps even glorify such a figure. This is all media driven hysteria.

The movie is insane....total thrill ride. But the left are freaking out on social media.....they are anti violence, unless they are doing it themselves wearing ski masks and using pepper spray on Conservatives.

I'm a lefty. I'm also a Marvel guy mostly.

I thought it was really good.

Hope that helps.

I'm a lefty. I'm also a Marvel guy mostly.

I thought it was really good.

Hope that helps.

I applaud you for being honest, and not qualifying it with any " I loved it, bu-but the script was awful" nonsense.

the movie is all about how the left wing are such a bunch a sheep that they would literally become the joker's goons given the opportunity

they didn't appreciate being told the truth

Maybe it undermines the social justice slant? They guy whey would fight for, turns out to be a murderer.

The message is don't trust mentally ill people. White Christian Males were right all along???

images

neS5sjl.jpg

<{vega}>
And by "left" you mean 2 or 3 individuals out there writing silly articles.

Great movie.
The movie is ambiguous in its happenings.

Same as the "PC reviewers" who have chosen to see it their way.
It's in vogue to be seen as being PC, when in turn they are just being PC for the sake of it.

I did laugh at the comments about Black Panther above.
Shit film, but gotta give it a good score, right?

Did i say how much of a great movie Joker is? Brilliant.

the movie is all about how the left wing are such a bunch a sheep that they would literally become the joker's goons given the opportunity

they didn't appreciate being told the truth
Wait I thought Hollywood was liberal...

Weird. I thought they loved guys in makeup

When you say the left are you referring to the Twitter AI bots and the fake news movie critics?

When you say the left are you referring to the Twitter AI bots and the fake news movie critics?

We're referring to you, actually. Did you know that? This isn't really about "the left". It's about "Sniper".

Back