Why does the left hate the new Joker?

Man the right sure complains alot on sherdog

He said, while whining ambiguously about the group he complains about whining too much...

It actually bothers you that this movie is doing so well, doesn't it? Ever wonder why that is?

Also, "alot" is not a word. It's "a lot". The more you know...

It’s not a left or right thing, it’s just a media thing. Outrage sells and when there’s not enough to go around the media tries to create it...unfortunately

I say move this to the War Room, or if it's gonna stay in the Berry, someone at least post some dick pics, FFS

<JagsKiddingMe>

I'm a lefty. I'm also a Marvel guy mostly.

I thought it was really good.

Hope that helps.
It doesn't help anything. Try to say something to enflame some "straight white males" who came to rage in this thread about their persecution by "the left" or whoever the fuck else.

Last edited:
It also depicts a rallying cry against people capable enough to have higher than minimum wage level jobs. So it has something for the left to get hard about

ironic considering they made almost 100 mill in a weekend.

it didnt pander. the joker dudnt hate gays and Mexicans and was white and kinda a victim so he was hard to categorize as an evil white male.

I've seen alot more whining about critics of this movie than people actually criticizing this movie. Personally I have only heard good things about it. With the one exception that it's basically Taxi Driver and The King of Comedy smashed together.

Wonder if someone is gonna shoot Reagan over it lol.

With Rambo I get it. He kills Mexicans, they like Mexicans so they got offended and gave bad reviews.

images

With Joker I don't get it. Great movie with no political messages from what I could tell. I'm seeing leftie people talking about boycotting it on fb and trash critic reviews.

neS5sjl.jpg

<{vega}>

He’s white, and a man, and straight.

<TheDonald>

You're forgetting that the director spoke out about PC culture, which only fueled the hate.

I know you lean more to the left by your sparse WR posts, but surely you can see the machine at work here. This isn't the first movie ever, to highlight and perhaps even glorify such a figure. This is all media driven hysteria.

I think maybe some people are more cautious now, given recent events, and may find it in bad taste to make such a character the protagonist in a movie. Or maybe the movie is not that good. Idk, I haven’t seen it yet. Idk if they’ve taken steps to mitigate the manipulation of ratings systems that rely on what is essentially internet polling, but if they haven’t, then I could see a small group of people on the fringe left trying to manipulate the ratings. If that’s what you mean by “machine at work”, then yeah, I guess. But the right is far more monolithic when it comes to these types of things. That’s how they continually win political victories despite being a minority of voters. Yet the right are usually the ones to jump all over anything that runs contrary to their beliefs, such as people not liking the Joker, and attribute it to a leftist conspiracy.

And didn’t the movie just come out? As more people see it, more people will rate it, and it’s rating will then truly reflect the opinion of the population at large. Not everything is a conspiracy. Some things are though.

You didn't bother to look readily available opinions "the left" has put out there,

So either you need things spoon fed to you, or you just wanted to post your question where you'd get the hugs and support you need.

I've seen alot more whining about critics of this movie than people actually criticizing this movie. Personally I have only heard good things about it. With the one exception that it's basically Taxi Driver and The King of Comedy smashed together.

Wonder if someone is gonna shoot Reagan over it lol.

It certainly took those two movies as obvious inspirations. But Joaquins acting bests any theme in drew upon from those films

Because the media told them to.

"This is glorifying white terrorism...AHHHHHH!"

That's the gist of it.

The irony is Joker's followers in the movie are closer to Antifa/Occupy Wallstreet.

That's why the left have this movie. It shows the dangerous intersection of radical leftism and mental illness.

Back