Why does the left hate the new Joker?

Here is an expert of symbolism analysing the movie. I haven't watched the video because I haven't watched the movie yet, but this guy has been doing excellent movie symbolism videos.

It's silly to say "the left" in regards to this, but the corporate media really has exposed themselves to be even more soulless than I thought. There is no question in my mind that outlets like CNN were blatantly trying to instigate a mass shooting at a Joker screening. The phrase "enemy of the people" really does apply to the mass media.

I've done battle with a lot of sheeple that agree with those marching ord... articles.

Like one from NYT...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/09/movies/joker-movie-controversy.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Facebook comment section was lit up with people calling anyone that disagreed with the article a racist.

Or that if someone didnt understand the article, was probably because they're racist.

I hope its trolls. I hope these people dont actually exist.

Lol

The fact that you even notice or care about Facebook comments/section makes you a sheeple...

Why does the right hate the new batwoman show?

<LikeReally5>
It ain't just the right.

Just watch the trailer.

3.8K Thumbs Up
20K Thumbs Down

-"The suit is literal perfection."
-"It will be, when it fits a woman."

-"I'm not about to let a man take credit for a woman's work."

Its the most cringy trailer for a TV series I've ever seen.

The joker would actually be a good old school leftist but it's basically because he is a middle aged white loser killing people while being portrayed in a somewhat positive light. So yeah, it's obvious although I wouldn't say it's the left.
There are some stuff that just feels wrong for modern day liberal sensitivities but the funny thing is that the public is loving it.

The irony is Joker's followers in the movie are closer to Antifa/Occupy Wallstreet.

That's why the left have this movie. It shows the dangerous intersection of radical leftism and mental illness.
lol, it's not antifa people or stalinists hating the movie, it's rich liberals that for some reason people call leftist.

Uhhhhh

I gave it, like, 7 out of 10 iirc

The reviews I'm talking about aren't by traditional movie reviewers.

You said rotten tomatoes. They are an aggregate of places like the guardian, salon, and the wall street journal. I just looked.

Why does the right hate the new batwoman show?
Because it panders to the SJW's hard. I can ignore all that but the acting from what I seen was atrocious. It might get better after the first episode, but I don't think I'll watch it. IMO it feels more like a fan made show.

You said rotten tomatoes. They are an aggregate of places like the guardian, salon, and the wall street journal. I just looked.

And such vaunted institutions as

'Mad about movies podcast'

'Impulse gamer'

'Tor.com'

'Okplayer'

'Patrick nabarro'

If you take out all the nonsense reviews by nobodies like these people, it has a pretty good rating among critics.

And such vaunted institutions as

'Mad about movies podcast'

'Impulse gamer'

'Tor.com'

'Okplayer'

'Patrick nabarro'

If you take out all the nonsense reviews by nobodies like these people, it has a pretty good rating among critics.

The guardian said

Bleak and juvenile

Salon
"Joker" is a movie that you ignore at your own peril.

The New Yorker
A movie of a cynicism so vast and pervasive as to render the viewing experience even emptier than its slapdash aesthetic does.

The wall street journal
If you're feeling insufficiently anxious in your life, "Joker" could be just the ticket. If not, look elsewhere to be entertained.

I saw 2 negative reviews from Tor on there, nice lol. But make no mistake, the big media types dont like it. Some small channels will tru to score sjw points by complaining, but that's not why it has bad reviews in general. It's not a movie that someone who wants to have a job as a film critic would like.

The guardian said

Salon

The New Yorker

The wall street journal

I saw 2 negative reviews from Tor on there, nice lol. But make no mistake, the big media types dont like it. Some small channels will tru to score sjw points by complaining, but that's not why it has bad reviews in general. It's not a movie that someone who wants to have a job as a film critic would like.

Filter for 'top critics'

27 positive
24 negative

So the majority of legit critics gave it a positive review.

The guardian said

Salon

The New Yorker

The wall street journal

And yes several liberal outlets took the opportunity to review it negatively twice. This is called 'review bombing' when you do it to something like Captain Marvel or an Amy Schumer comedy special.

I gave it a 5. Take away Phoenix's phenomenal performance and it is a pretty mediocre film.
lmao, take Brando, Caan and Pacino out of the godfather and its a bunch of Italian dudes having lunch together. Why dont we take the boat out of Titanic while we're at it?

I gave it a 5. Take away Phoenix's phenomenal performance and it is a pretty mediocre film.
Yeah, the more I think about it, the lower I could go. A 6 would probably be fair for me, although the ending itself was a 4. Phoenix's performance was a 9.

This is a big part of it too.

1570677376877.jpg

Filter for 'top critics'

27 positive
24 negative

So the majority of legit critics gave it a positive review.

The majority of all critics gave it a positive review, it's at a 68% with critics

Back