Why does the left hate the new Joker?

This is a lot less of a "left" issue, and a lot more of a shitty journalism issue. Everybody is a "journalist" now. Everybody can write a blog or be a movie reviewer. And how do you make money? By people click click clicking away at your garbage words.
No one is going to write a reivew saying "Wow. Great movie. 10/10. Would see again. Perfect performance" Where's the money in that?

These people think up 'angles' to take to get clicks.
"Is this new Joker movie going too far??" "Irresponsible movie taking advantage of political divisiveness in Trump's America" "The racial problem in Joker..."
They're dishonest shits that are trying to make money. Rightwing grifters do the same shit. They're talentless, wannabe writers that have to drum up fake controversies to make their words seem interesting.
I never trust reviews.

Just watched the movie a few days ago and "incel" or "white privilege" never crossed my mind.

My definition of an incel is a useless loser without a job/education who sits at home playing videogames without taking care of himself and blaming others because he can't get laid.
Joker actually has a job, tries new things, takes care of his mother, etc. He really got abused, beat up, fucked over, etc.

Then why did you say

Because people who are more familiar with movies are less likely to enjoy it. The dumb head line you posted is an example. He didnt like it because its 2 other movies crushed together and joker themed. So he decided to whine about it, and SJW whining is easy.

Because people who are more familiar with movies are less likely to enjoy it. The dumb head line you posted is an example. He didnt like it because its 2 other movies crushed together and joker themed. So he decided to whine about it, and SJW whining is easy.

So people like critics? The majority of whom liked it?

This is a shockingly bad line of reasoning. Even for you.

Just watched the movie a few days ago and "incel" or "white privilege" never crossed my mind.

My definition of an incel is a useless loser without a job/education who sits at home playing videogames without taking care of himself and blaming others because he can't get laid.
Joker actually has a job, tries new things, takes care of his mother, etc. He really got abused, beat up, fucked over, etc.

Yeah but he white.

Meanwhile with Batwaman
LbbJYgt.png

VemjIrR.png

No agenda here. Nope. None whatsoever, lol.

You mean reviewers/critics? It's yet another superhero movie?

So people like critics? The majority of whom liked it?

This is a shockingly bad line of reasoning. Even for you.

No. I think movie critics are generally worthless. And so do most people I've heard of.

Critiquing the themes and skill of a movie doesnt tell you if it's entertaining.

No. I think movie critics are generally worthless. And so do most people I've heard of.

Critiquing the themes and skill of a movie doesnt tell you if it's entertaining.

Have you seen Joker?

And by "left" you mean 2 or 3 individuals out there writing silly articles.

The large amount of retards who support Antifa would say the same stupid shit on this topic. The movie is about a straight white male that goes crazy and kills people. So this is a prime opportunity to fear monger about white male shooters.

Joker is straight, white male who suffers. That doesn't go a long with the left's narrative. If the Joker would have been played by a minority, it would have been a brave movie about the struggle of minorities and critics would have given a 10 to it.

No-life SJW "journalists" were already bashing this movie months before it came out. They thought the preview somehow reflected how all straight white males felt and the SJWs felt threatened by it. Gee, I wonder why SJWs would be so paranoid about an idea like that? Maybe it's because they've been bashing straight white males for, what, 8+ years now?

Sorta. Its taxi driver in clown makeup.

Maybe comicbook movie would be more accurate? Does Batman feature in it at all?
I haven't been interested in watching any for about a decade now, and it seems like there's a shitload of them coming out.
I've read that this is supposed to be a darker take, but darker crime fiction and more adult themes in a comicbook setting doesn't make them any more appealing to me. Much like Brightburn earlier this year or how The Watchmen tried to put a bit of grit into the comic book setting, which was novel for me, but not particularly interesting.

Maybe comicbook movie would be more accurate? Does Batman feature in it at all?
I haven't been interested in watching any for about a decade now, and it seems like there's a shitload of them coming out.
I've read that this is supposed to be a darker take, but darker crime fiction and more adult themes in a comicbook setting doesn't make them any more appealing to me. Much like Brightburn earlier this year or how The Watchmen tried to put a bit of grit into the comic book setting, which was novel for me, but not particularly interesting.

No, batman isnt in it. And it's not very comic booky. I'm serious when I say its taxi driver though.

I honestly think this wanst meant to be a joker movie, and the script got rewritten to make it about him.

It has a pretty great score from the audience, what do you dummies think only republicans go to the movies?

You guys come in a thread and bitch that the flick is being politicized, then go ahead and ignore the positive general audience score that comes from all demographics and cherry pick some bloggers opinion so you can throw a little bitch fit and try to politicize the flick. Amazing.

Back