Why does Jamal hill not have a fighter physique?

This dude's power is crazy overrated bc of his silly knockout of Johnny Walker. He has 7ko and 5 decision wins, that's not a ko monster when you are nearly at 50% finish rate.

How does he carry so much punching power? I believe in him tho. He’ll stiffen pereira.

Doesn't need to have a ripped physique to have punching power.

But to answer your question why he doesn't have a "fighter physique".

He likes food.

It´s mostly technique: how fast you can hit, if you are able to hit the target with that speed and in what situation you are throwing the punch/hitting your opponent.
Like written before: has nothing to do with physique.
Look at old Paul Buentello how many guys he has knocked out and looked like a couch potatoe, but a nice one.

How the fight with Poatan will go down we will see, they can both knock the other out.

Hills gonna get KOd by Alex. Hill has only knocked out chinny guys and he couldn’t even finish a 50 yr old glover
Glover was only knocked out three times in 42 fights. And the last two were killers in that division (Rumble/Gus) and in his first mma-fight ever in 2002. That´s a really good chin I would say.

Both Hill and Poatan are overrated and wouldn't be in the top 5 in the Jones, DC, Gus and Rumble era.

I mean that's arguably the best top 4 LHW has ever had so it's not really saying much when you say this era's top 4-5 is worse than the best ever top 4-5. This era of LHWs in the UFC is artificially light on grapplers cause the UFC was out bid on guys like Davis, Bader, Anderson and never had Nemkov.

His physique is fine besides the gut he gets. Chuck Liddell had the same thing. A pocket of fat on your gut doesn't negate every muscle in your body. Although he could probably get bigger for LHW if he changed his physique.

Punch power is nothing to do with being ripped lol. I don't even want to give you the long list of fat fighters who have crazy 1 punch KO ability.. it would be too long.

Sounds like something a new Covid Lockdown fan would assume lol, its cute.

If you are fat your arms are heavier, therefore, they weight of the hit is much bigger.

It's all strategy.

<seedat>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back