Why do so many wrestlers have huge chins?

Because the colleges they went to pumped a load of PEDs into them in order to win. This is a fact. People worry about the Eastern Block back in the day. Americans are doing the same thing to kids in sports.

Quit making shit up.

Very good observation OP. I've noticed this for a while as well. I wish somebody could study this. Khabib also has a huge chin.
maxresdefault.jpg

Why do the guys who kept winning at every level until they became UFC fighters look like they have been winning at every level?
Strikers would all have faces like that if there was a million strikers and you only saw the best guys.
But strikers in the UFC were mostly weirdo kids doing Kung Fu in the mall until they got into real kickboxing in their late teens where they won some championship with 5 participents. They weren't selected through consistent winning like wrestlers.

Most of the US's best MMA athletes tend to come from wrestling and a low center of gravity is a huge advantage in wrestling. To reach the highest levels you typically need every advantage you can get so it's no wonder the guys who have the right body type tend to see more success. I don't think it's really an American thing so much as it is a sport specific trait that allows for efficient movement. If you ever watch international Judo, Greco Roman, or Freestyle wrestling you'll see that most guys are of the same build, it's a very common theme. If Muay Thai were as popular in the states as folkstyle wrestling is, you'd see a huge shift in body type that transition from that sport to MMA.

You can look at swimmers and see that they all have very long torso's too which allow for more surface area/buoyancy when swimming. Top sprinters/runners tend to have very long legs in comparison the rest of their body. Gymnasts are usually short as fuck with short arms which allows for more leverage.

Yes that is a very good point indeed.

MV5BNDRkOWIyOTUtMjg5YS00OTJjLTgwNGYtMjgxMTA0NWQ2NGI3L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

The dad in American Dad wins but Rockhold had a pretty big chin too. Brian Stann was the one I thought of at first but someone beat me to it.
0705_NWS_LDN-L-UFC239-O_2.jpg

I read all these strange reasons made up of the posters here.

American athletes also need braces when they are adults. HGH.

Yes that is a very good point indeed.

Being American myself and having worked in healthcare for the last 8 years I've see a lot of American bodies up close and personal, more than I can count. What I can tell you from my own experience is that Asian and Latin Americans tend to be a little more homogeneous. Shorter and stature for the most part, Latinos tend to carry a little more body fat but that might be cultural due to their dietary habits. Whites and Blacks vary by a lot since their descendants have come from all around the world. My average white patients were for sure not built like Sean Sherk or Matt Hughes and my average black patients were not built like Jon Jones. Donald Cerronne and Justin Gaethje have a pretty average build in my experience for white men, and Michael Johnson is a good representation of your average black male. On the surface it appears that women vary much more than the men do but in my experience that comes down to fat distribution more than anything.

MV5BNDRkOWIyOTUtMjg5YS00OTJjLTgwNGYtMjgxMTA0NWQ2NGI3L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

The dad in American Dad wins but Rockhold had a pretty big chin too. Brian Stann was the one I thought of at first but someone beat me to it.
0705_NWS_LDN-L-UFC239-O_2.jpg

Pat Tillman mogs them all though

Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg

Does this explain why European girls are so much win compared to the typical Murican of today?

Also I watch old films and TV shows on Netflix like twilight zone. Girls were more attractive back then. Of course this is a selected sample on film so it might be biased but even compared to film stars of today.

Oh my God.......

I thought the same thing about super striking women in the Twilight Zone...

My dad used to watch Gunsmoke, and some of those women were...fire.

cant it just be genetics? has to be hgh?

This is Greg Rusedski, formerly a top ATP player. I know for a fact that he was on HGH in his teens and sure enough:

greg-rusedski.jpg

Quit making shit up.

It's true. You think Russia and the Olympics are the only teams that give their athletes PEDs for an edge? Also as far as I'm aware colleges don't do PED tests. It is absolute delusion to think these NCAA wrestlers haven't been given things whilst growing up.

But a impressive set of traps and gyno
To be fair, that bit of gyno is fairly common, even in people with body fat as low as Georges St-Pierre.
Ridiculous that people (not saying you did this) think it's a sign of steroids in my opinion, when it's as little gyno as in the mentioned case.

hmm wanna say PEDs but theres gotta be a better answer

Back