Why do so many wrestlers have huge chins?

Bad example of someone with no chin.

He has a normal chin, but a fat face that obscures his jawline.
Most of the guys I know that spend that much time every day perfecting that look do so because they have no jawline whatsoever. The art of illusion.

No, you see Asian fighters with that jaw a lot who drink little to no milk and eat much less meat. It might have to do with the fact that American whites are a hodge podge of European ethnicities and on top of that are straight up mixed race pretty often even if they claim to be white. Like Hendo's jaw is probably from his Native American mixture.

IDK about Asians but you have to compare white people with white people and no, Murrkans can look different form other white people and no, I do not think it has anything to do with being "mixed race". I am pretty sure that guys like Askren, Hugues, Chael and Brian Stann are purely Northern Euro and they have that look.

On the other hand people in Québec just North of the border are significantly more mixed with Natives on average (even if in Quebec nobody claims that lineage unlike in the USA) and NOBODY ever walked around with such a face in Québec, lol.

Or Latin Americans. Many of them mixed with Natives yet nobody rocks a fucking face like that.

It's in the meat, I'm telling you.

It is not only wrestlers. I have posted about this earlier but there certainly is something about the prevalence of a "typical" Murrcan look: huge chins and jaws and generally big heads, short stocky legs with big asses and a huge torso and forearms.

Think Matt Hugues and Ben Askren. These guys could not be anything else than Murrcan even if their lineage is obviously Northern Euro.

I really think it has to do with the prevalence of growth hormones in meat and milk (of which Murrcans consume a shitload since they are toddlers), which in turn influences growth patterns in body proportion.

All jokes aside, have you guys noticed that there are not so many white murrcan UFC fighters with the physique of GSP or Conor, i.e. long limbs and short torso?

Anyways, maybe I am talking out of my ass, but I really feel like we might be on to something.

Does this explain why European girls are so much win compared to the typical Murican of today?

Also I watch old films and TV shows on Netflix like twilight zone. Girls were more attractive back then. Of course this is a selected sample on film so it might be biased but even compared to film stars of today.

IDK about Asians but you have to compare white people with white people and no, Murrkans can look different form other white people and no, I do not think it has anything to do with being "mixed race". I am pretty sure that guys like Askren, Hugues, Chael and Brian Stann are purely Northern Euro and they have that look.

On the other hand people in Québec just North of the border are significantly more mixed with Natives on average (even if in Quebec nobody claims that lineage unlike in the USA) and NOBODY ever walked around with such a face in Québec, lol.

Or Latin Americans. Many of them mixed with Natives yet nobody rocks a fucking face like that.

I was having this same exact thought recently.

I bet you're one of these guys.

iu
Hahahaha wtf

... I really think it has to do with the prevalence of growth hormones in meat and milk (of which Murrcans consume a shitload since they are toddlers), which in turn influences growth patterns in body proportion...

+ a ton of corn.

Does this explain why European girls are so much win compared to the typical Murican of today?

Also I watch old films and TV shows on Netflix like twilight zone. Girls were more attractive back then. Of course this is a selected sample on film so it might be biased but even compared to film stars of today.

don't know but what I mentionned above applies to girls also, to a certain extent.
Murrcan girls have very big asses and very muscular, short legs, compared with girls in yurrp, on average. I live in Germany and I am often surprised about the thickness of fit, Murrcan tourist girls I see here.

Folkstyle is very grindy in its application. Years of grinding the face a youth tell the body to increase the bones of the face. I once saw two twins, one that did bjj for a while and one that did not. The bjj guys face was much denser and tougher looking. Wrestling is even more extreme and has a higher effect.

Why do people who can't speak English write so much?

Why someone should assume that 1) I must able even speak? Why? Someone pays me salary for posts here maybe?
2) That I should know english to ensure my living? Why?
3) I don't care even if cleaner that is working for store that I attended today, knows english better than I.

I don't live in U.S or U.K and sorry, not all people are service workers to serve customers etc.
I don't care. We have enough job seekers with proper english skills and diplomas plus english certificates.

So you can have even Ph.D in English Phyl from Harvard, I'll not care. ;)

Last edited:

I enjoy this theory. Most of our meat and seeds come from a few companies that have been genetically altered. I understand that this isn't always bad as some of it is used to prevent pests and stuff like that in crops, but I'd be interested to see how a person who eats only that builds compared to someone eating non-modified crops. The meat thing is probably true. You can find meat that doesn't come from giant livestock yards and a lot of us hunt, but nowhere close to majority. Most people are getting their walmart meat which is obviously from livestock that has growth hormones and like I said, and it is controlled by a few companies who are looking to maximize the amount of meat they can get off of one animal (tyson, perdue, cargill, and some others).

Because the colleges they went to pumped a load of PEDs into them in order to win. This is a fact. People worry about the Eastern Block back in the day. Americans are doing the same thing to kids in sports. Look at Brocks "growth" through college.

View attachment 665509

He goes from an ectomorph to a mesomorph in a few years. Not even remotely close to being natural.
Try living in a tough dairy farm, idiot. I bet you cant even pick up a sack of potatoes with those girly keyboard hands..

It is not only wrestlers. I have posted about this earlier but there certainly is something about the prevalence of a "typical" Murrcan look: huge chins and jaws and generally big heads, short stocky legs with big asses and a huge torso and forearms.

Think Matt Hugues and Ben Askren. These guys could not be anything else than Murrcan even if their lineage is obviously Northern Euro.

I really think it has to do with the prevalence of growth hormones in meat and milk (of which Murrcans consume a shitload since they are toddlers), which in turn influences growth patterns in body proportion.

All jokes aside, have you guys noticed that there are not so many white murrcan UFC fighters with the physique of GSP or Conor, i.e. long limbs and short torso?

Anyways, maybe I am talking out of my ass, but I really feel like we might be on to something.

Most of the US's best MMA athletes tend to come from wrestling and a low center of gravity is a huge advantage in wrestling. To reach the highest levels you typically need every advantage you can get so it's no wonder the guys who have the right body type tend to see more success. I don't think it's really an American thing so much as it is a sport specific trait that allows for efficient movement. If you ever watch international Judo, Greco Roman, or Freestyle wrestling you'll see that most guys are of the same build, it's a very common theme. If Muay Thai were as popular in the states as folkstyle wrestling is, you'd see a huge shift in body type that transition from that sport to MMA.

You can look at swimmers and see that they all have very long torso's too which allow for more surface area/buoyancy when swimming. Top sprinters/runners tend to have very long legs in comparison the rest of their body. Gymnasts are usually short as fuck with short arms which allows for more leverage.

Last edited:
When the ladies get intimate with me they straddle my chin. Alpha chin confirmed.

The same reason why many basketball players are above 5'10: they get sieved.

Back