Why do so many wrestlers have huge chins?

But a impressive set of traps and gyno
Not sure if you know what gyno actually looks like. As for traps, genetics and hard work can be a factor. Perhaps you weren’t blessed with one and struggle to do the other. Or perhaps you do work hard and are frustrated by lacking in the genetic department. Just guessing.
I’m sure you’re the best version of yourself and that’s all that matters.

You are talking different things as well between someone like Hendo with a chin that sticks out and the massive lantern jaws and square heads in some of these pictures.

There have been a few reports that HGH use in school has rocketed in the US this millennium and honestly it would explain the sudden appearance of the "chad jaw" which really wasn't the standard appearance of your high school jock 30-40 years ago.

It is not only wrestlers. I have posted about this earlier but there certainly is something about the prevalence of a "typical" Murrcan look: huge chins and jaws and generally big heads, short stocky legs with big asses and a huge torso and forearms.

Think Matt Hugues and Ben Askren. These guys could not be anything else than Murrcan even if their lineage is obviously Northern Euro.

I really think it has to do with the prevalence of growth hormones in meat and milk (of which Murrcans consume a shitload since they are toddlers), which in turn influences growth patterns in body proportion.

All jokes aside, have you guys noticed that there are not so many white murrcan UFC fighters with the physique of GSP or Conor, i.e. long limbs and short torso?

Anyways, maybe I am talking out of my ass, but I really feel like we might be on to something.
Northern Europe stocky legs? That's more southern Europe. Americans are mongrels.

biblioteksgatan-shopping-stockholm.jpg

Northern Europe stocky legs? That's more southern Europe. Americans are mongrels.

biblioteksgatan-shopping-stockholm.jpg
Well that s my point.
White dudes in murrca tend to be much stockier than dudes in Northern yurrp, despite sharing the same genetics. So it must be the food.

Because the colleges they went to pumped a load of PEDs into them in order to win. This is a fact. People worry about the Eastern Block back in the day. Americans are doing the same thing to kids in sports. Look at Brocks "growth" through college.

View attachment 665509

He goes from an ectomorph to a mesomorph in a few years. Not even remotely close to being natural.

Fuck man I'm angry at parents for not doing this to me then.

It's a byproduct of wrestling..... The more you dominate and impose your will the more testosterone you produce and your manlier features appear faster and that isn't all of it!!!! The chin is a third arm for the majority of wrestlers!
3NpTz.gif

Only people who have trained would know this! :meow: COME AT ME YOU FAT KEYBOARD SLOUCHES ON YOUR ARMCHAIR!!!!!!

They get tested for the long chin since they are young and they end up going into wrestling to learn to self defense.

Wrestling and training cause elevated levels of testosterone, hgh, and dht if given the proper diet, proper hydration and most importantly, the proper rest each night.

It is not only wrestlers. I have posted about this earlier but there certainly is something about the prevalence of a "typical" Murrcan look: huge chins and jaws and generally big heads, short stocky legs with big asses and a huge torso and forearms.

Think Matt Hugues and Ben Askren. These guys could not be anything else than Murrcan even if their lineage is obviously Northern Euro.

I really think it has to do with the prevalence of growth hormones in meat and milk (of which Murrcans consume a shitload since they are toddlers), which in turn influences growth patterns in body proportion.

All jokes aside, have you guys noticed that there are not so many white murrcan UFC fighters with the physique of GSP or Conor, i.e. long limbs and short torso?

Anyways, maybe I am talking out of my ass, but I really feel like we might be on to something.
Interesting. Matt Hughes cannot be anything but American. Not only American but Mid Western American. He has that red neck country boy look. There was a big breakfast commercial in which he wore a suit. He looked so out of place, like a truck driver in a suit. He and Hendricks are very similar.

GSP cannot be anymore non American. If I saw him for the first time I’d know he’s s foreigner. You’re right about that long limbed from Europeans. Esp Western Europeans. When you go east you get that big headed stocky look again because of the Asian influence

A lot of people think chins and jaws are all bones.
Not true, a lot of it is muscles. You’ve seen guys with huge jaws when they’re young but have tiny jaws when they’re older. A lot of it comes fromthe muscles around the jaws having to work over time. Like heavy lifting: you clench your teeth whe you lift. The wrestlers get that big jaw look from working out these muscles and that’s it

What is a Murrcan?

Same reason I have a 10 inch cock. It’s just life man.

Prominent chin is a classic indicator of high testosterone. Of course most high level combat sports athletes would be on the high end of the spectrum.

There is also a genetic disorder called cherubism. This guy had it
robert-zdar-tango-cash.jpg

My chin resembles many of the pictures from this thread and I've never wrestled a day in my life. My dentist actually told me it could be prognathism or habsburg jaw and I tend to believe this.

My dad was a wrestler and when he visited a new dentist they took xrays and the dentist said I'd hate to be the guy who punches you because his jaw bones were abnormally thick

Back