Why did GSP tap so fast against Matt Hughes?

Next you're going to ask why he ran from Captain America...

Not gonna lie, that hurt his MMA legacy imo more than any film venture by an MMA star, with the obvious exception of Tyron Woodley vs raccoon. Can't get kilt like that and still be GOAT.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-30_at_1.00.21_PM.0.0.png

Not gonna lie, that hurt his MMA legacy imo more than any film venture by an MMA star, with the obvious exception of Tyron Woodley vs raccoon. Can't get kilt like that and still be GOAT.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-30_at_1.00.21_PM.0.0.png
GSP ducking The Hulk in whatever Avengers movie came next... :)

Shields
Bisping
Diaz
Prime Penn
Hughes etc..
hold up, wait a minute THE bj penn???? Nick diaz... overrated diaz bro. Shields <Lmaoo>. Bisping 1 eye and retired 1 fight after it. Hughes no striking and past prime<Lmaoo>. should of said condit bozo

That was one of slickest kimura counters, to actually pull that off in a fight is impressive. I do not think there was any way for GSP to get out of it. I am sure Hughes is strong af, and the extra leverage from the cup probably helped. It was a fantastic sub.

hold up, wait a minute THE bj penn???? Nick diaz... overrated diaz bro. Shields <Lmaoo>. Bisping 1 eye and retired 1 fight after it. Hughes no striking and past prime<Lmaoo>. should of said condit bozo
I know you don't know about a man like Shields, since for you MMA was invented the night this happened..

AgitatedWhisperedFlatfish-max-1mb.gif

But MMA has some history newbie..

This has nothing to do with GSP. You try to use grappling to support some sort of point of yours, but you have very obviously zero mat/tatami experience.

Don't be that 'I can find a reason everyone sucked except my guy' guy.

BJ was tearing up 155 and being award a champ vs champ fight...
Diaz and Shields were both champs in a rival origination.
"One eyed" Bisping knocked out Rockhold and almost Anderson Silva.
And even by internet standards... Hughes wasn't past prime until walking to the locker room after the second GSP fight...

Time to put down the dollar store bottle and drink some water...

Back