Whos the most dangerous, feared ppl in your area?

Travellers. They don't give a fuck and if you mess with them they come back 10 times harder. When they cause shit I'm always careful. Recently threw one out the club that had broken someone's nose and ot took 6 police to restrain him.

Then his two brothers went down a week after for shooting my mates dad over 50 pounds.

Fucking animals.

My best mate is one of them but he's now studying psychology and totally free of them, they're absolutely next level and gone if anything happens, no fixed abode.

We recently had a load of travellers turn up in a plot of land owned by the MOD on the outskirts of town, literally right next door to some army barracks.

Fucking crazy, even the army and police couldn't (or wouldn't) get rid of them...they just parked a manned truck blocking the gate to stop any more getting in.

I am the one who knocks.
vB9B5.gif

Fuck you all saying cops!! I mean that too. If you think cops are dangerous you're living the wrong life. Must be low life Democrats.

My brother lives on a small council estate that has two settled traveller families. The father of one them is about 55 and as tough as nails ( over the years, he's been has been shot, stabbed, hit in the head with an axe etc ) but even he is terrified of the sons from the other family. One of them is presently in jail, for cutting a guys throat with a wheel brace ????

Whats a wheel brace?

Where I just moved maybe I fall asleep and run into someone's gate outside their house or subdivision. I lived outside the suburbs in detroit proper for a few years but not in the shitty areas. I got panhandled a bunch and saw a few fights in the bar by my apartment but not much other than that.

groups of teenagers that think they're gangsters. If/when you whoop on them for trying to jump you you're the one that gets arrested. Or so I've heard.

We recently had a load of travellers turn up in a plot of land owned by the MOD on the outskirts of town, literally right next door to some army barracks.

Fucking crazy, even the army and police couldn't (or wouldn't) get rid of them...they just parked a manned truck blocking the gate to stop any more getting in.
Why can't the police do anything about them? If they are so bad, why doesn't the government work to arrest these guys? Sorry, I'm just confused.

The only type of people who will probably try and attack you here are ice addicts (they are scattered through out the state, from the shittiest neighbourhoods to the wealthiest. It's turning in to an epidemic) and drunk-fuckboi-ItrainUFCbruh-something to prove assholes who will punch you in the back of the head while you're at the club.

There is also bikie violence, but they generally only go after other clubs and people they've had dealings with.

There isn't really anyone here in Wales. Your biggest threat would be getting beaten up on a night by a couple of tossers looking for drunken trouble.

I lived in Yorkshire for about 12yrs and the same was true there, but you could also stereotype Asian (Pakistani) youths as probably the most dangerous lot - lots of street gangs, loitering around public walkways waiting to rob and/or beat up passersby. Futher up the food chain, the Asian drug gangs were the same. Every single dealer I had was Asian, and his bosses were Asian, and so on.

Im interested to see who you all try to avoid. In ireland, travellers are basically seen as a scourge on society. They would break your jaw for lookin at them funny and they dont give a shit if they go to jail...they are basically proud when they get locked up.

These guys are basically looking for trouble 24/7

Irish people are literally like 5 feet tall and wear funny green hats. They'd need a step ladder to reach my jaw and we all know they're too poor to afford one so I'd be ok.

Paramilitaries, and the annoying smicks who have relatives in them.

Probably drunk Natives. I've had a knife held to my throat when I was wondering around the wrong part of downtown at 3am before.

Why can't the police do anything about them? If they are so bad, why doesn't the government work to arrest these guys? Sorry, I'm just confused.
They would cry racism, even though they are not a different race to settled ppl. Plus the PC brigade always stand up for then

LOLZ I live in NYC too, and I never heard MS13 has a foothold here. In fact I live in an area with central american and others too.

What area of Brooklyn is it called? Cuz i was just driving around Brooklyn today checking out some RE with my boss. We went from Sunset Park, to Parkslope, to Kensington, to Flatbush, to Midwood, to East Flatbush.
The area with illegals is actually on Long Island...New Castle, Brentwood, Hempstead. The bad areas in Brooklyn i see the bad stuff is usually East New York, Bed Sty.

Fuck you all saying cops!! I mean that too. If you think cops are dangerous you're living the wrong life. Must be low life Democrats.
It's funny to me how conservatives are so anti-government, yet they all verbally fellate cops as if they can do no wrong. You know they are government employees right? And the military is federal employees.

Back