Whos the most dangerous, feared ppl in your area?

Are they ethnically different than anyone else? Forgive my ignorance, as I know virtually nothing about Ireland other than Guinness, Jameson, the Blarney Stone, and Conor McGregor. Sounds like you have some of the same problems as we do in America (thugs getting the protection of those who seek political correctness over the rule of law). Maybe we aren't so different after all...
Nope they are as irish as the come. Roma gypsies originated from the middle east. Centuries of inbreeding amongst themselves has turned them into crazy bastards

Nope they are as irish as the come. Roma gypsies originated from the middle east. Centuries of inbreeding amongst themselves has turned them into crazy bastards

Aren't the Irish the same?

The area with illegals is actually on Long Island...New Castle, Brentwood, Hempstead. The bad areas in Brooklyn i see the bad stuff is usually East New York, Bed Sty.

Irma gonna check out thise places. I wanna see what the hypes is all bout.

Drunk Rednecks in the military. This dumb ass Hillbilly wiped out a car full of UCSD med students. He has no reason to be here other than he is a dip shit who joined the Marines.

Redneck:
iZCvg9h.jpg

qtNjeeU.jpg

The victims.
bmY6eCD.jpg

Why can't the police do anything about them? If they are so bad, why doesn't the government work to arrest these guys? Sorry, I'm just confused.

I'm guessing it's a mixture of political correctness (not wanting to be perceived as discriminating against a minority group) and just knowing there's not a huge amount they can realistically do.

It's well known that travellers pretty much live outside the law. If they ever do anything that would normally get them in trouble, they just disappear.

Mexicans. Not a lot of other races round here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back