Whos the most dangerous, feared ppl in your area?

Where i live its mostly puerto rican/dominican hoodrats,or drunk mexicans but ive never had a problem,I know how to take care of myself.

They would cry racism, even though they are not a different race to settled ppl. Plus the PC brigade always stand up for then
Are they ethnically different than anyone else? Forgive my ignorance, as I know virtually nothing about Ireland other than Guinness, Jameson, the Blarney Stone, and Conor McGregor. Sounds like you have some of the same problems as we do in America (thugs getting the protection of those who seek political correctness over the rule of law). Maybe we aren't so different after all...

It's funny to me how conservatives are so anti-government, yet they all verbally fellate cops as if they can do no wrong. You know they are government employees right? And the military is federal employees.
As someone who advocates for less government, I feel comfortable fielding this one. It's not that we don't like federal employees, but we simply want the government to have a less active role in our lives. I don't hate the people who work for DHS (I'm sure that they are great people to hang out with, much like any other normal segment of society), for example, but I think that the organization should have fewer people working for it to reduce bureaucracy and to limit its ability to influence people's lives from what it currently has.

I live in a mostly white neighborhood so nothing really. Maybe an angry attorney.

It's funny to me how conservatives are so anti-government, yet they all verbally fellate cops as if they can do no wrong. You know they are government employees right? And the military is federal employees.

I'm not anti-government however I do have my issues with big government.

You know what I am for? Law and order, supporting the police, putting bad guys in jail. It blows me away how liberal/democrat people will try to spin this into something negative and it's usually hidden behind a facade of hating Trump. The hate is so strong that rational has been thrown out the window. Somehow law, order, public safety and other things required for a long sustaining society and trampled on just to get digs in against a man named trump. It's mind blowing.

this is a fantastic thread idea.

whats next, "Which kinds of disabled people irritate you the most?"?

Comatose people, with their lying around all day doing nothing at all!!

I'm not anti-government however I do have my issues with big government.

You know what I am for? Law and order, supporting the police, putting bad guys in jail. It blows me away how liberal/democrat people will try to spin this into something negative and it's usually hidden behind a facade of hating Trump. The hate is so strong that rational has been thrown out the window. Somehow law, order, public safety and other things required for a long sustaining society and trampled on just to get digs in against a man named trump. It's mind blowing.
Wah wah wah. That is what your post looks like. Take this shit back to the war room with the rest of the white supremists.

Wah wah wah. That is what your post looks like. Take this shit back to the war room with the rest of the white supremists.
Seriously? That's where you go? Insinuating I'm a white supremacist? You have 0 proof of that but I have 100% proof in your own words that your an asshole. What a fucking completely ignorant and arrogant thing to say. You're a fucking coward!!

Before any warnings come out. I'm done. Not talking with this guy anymore.

Seriously? That's where you go? Insinuating I'm a white supremacist? You have 0 proof of that but I have 100% proof in your own words that your an asshole. What a fucking completely ignorant and arrogant thing to say. You're a fucking coward!!
Because I was completely serious about you being a white supremist. Is there fucking anything conservatives won't cry about? Well, we know they won't cry about black people getting shot by cops.

I'm a brown belt Sherdogger, no one messes with me. I'm
-6'5+
-300lb of muscle w/h 5% bodyfat
-10/10 aesthetics
-Bench teh 275
-smashes LA 10s daily
-makes over 400k while under 30
-street fighting record of 500-1-0
-D1 wrestling champ

Bro you have ONE LOSS?! what a loser

I live in York, in the UK.

All I've got to worry about is the foxes getting my chickens.

Travellers. They don't give a fuck and if you mess with them they come back 10 times harder. When they cause shit I'm always careful. Recently threw one out the club that had broken someone's nose and ot took 6 police to restrain him.

Then his two brothers went down a week after for shooting my mates dad over 50 pounds.

Fucking animals.

My best mate is one of them but he's now studying psychology and totally free of them, they're absolutely next level and gone if anything happens, no fixed abode.

My mate was waiting in acident and emergancy and there was a traveller family in there. One of the kids clearly had a bolt in the side of his head. Listing in my mate gathered that they were waiting for the X-ray to come back to determine wether it could be removed or if it would require a major operation. Long story short, kid and his mum go in while the dad stays waiting with the rest of the kids. When the kid comes out his brother goes to hand him a bag of crisps but the dad takes it away points at him and says "did you cry?" The kid says no but he asks again "did you cry?". The brother teases him saying he cried. The dad then slaps the side of his head (where the bolt was) and yells "did you cry in front of your mother!!!!??"

I have quite a few traveller mates and are all good guys but damn they raise there kids hard

Back