Whos the most dangerous, feared ppl in your area?

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Im interested to see who you all try to avoid. In ireland, travellers are basically seen as a scourge on society. They would break your jaw for lookin at them funny and they dont give a shit if they go to jail...they are basically proud when they get locked up.

These guys are basically looking for trouble 24/7

Hoodrats. Your description of travelers describe the hoodrats pretty well. While not in my immediate vicinity, they do live just outside my neighborhood.

The hoodrats would tell you it's the police, however.

Wouldn't know, haven't left mom's basement in years.

Cops and #BLM are tied for equally dangerous.

Nobody, really. There are people involved in organized crime that I wouldn't want to piss off, but it's not like I run into anyone like that very often.

My county has the deadliest cops in America. So yea, the douchebag cops.

I am the one who knocks.

Black thugs that live in Southeast Washington DC/PG County and Latino Gangs like MS-13.

Lol at all the gutter trash saying cops.

Gutter trash/poor people are the most dangerous people in my area.

Im interested to see who you all try to avoid. In ireland, travellers are basically seen as a scourge on society. They would break your jaw for lookin at them funny and they dont give a shit if they go to jail...they are basically proud when they get locked up.

These guys are basically looking for trouble 24/7

Travellers. They don't give a fuck and if you mess with them they come back 10 times harder. When they cause shit I'm always careful. Recently threw one out the club that had broken someone's nose and ot took 6 police to restrain him.

Then his two brothers went down a week after for shooting my mates dad over 50 pounds.

Fucking animals.

My best mate is one of them but he's now studying psychology and totally free of them, they're absolutely next level and gone if anything happens, no fixed abode.

Somewhere in america I presume. Theres no meth in ireland thank fuck. Plenty of heroin and crack though
Yeah there's meth, it's called speed or some such tho.

@Slobodan.

He is such a bad ass, all of Sydney and greater Australia fears him. Girls frolick to be seen with him, hanging of him like arm candy as he is rather alpha as fuck, men wouldn't dare look this crazy mofo in the eye out of pure fear and they want their health in tact. He is known to be completely untouchable.

Maybe the dealers downtown, or the crazies who ride the light rail, spitting when they see Christian women. Pretty safe, overall.

this is a fantastic thread idea.

whats next, "Which kinds of disabled people irritate you the most?"?

Patched gang members aka Mongrel mob, head hunters, tribesemen, etc.

They mostly maori and pacific islanders so now white people are scared of all maori and pacific islanders.

Back