Whos the most dangerous, feared ppl in your area?

this is a fantastic thread idea.

whats next, "Which kinds of disabled people irritate you the most?"?

Well now that you raised the issue, dyslexic people. I hate when people can't spell properly.

I guess there's one dude down the street who drives a little too fast for a suburb. That would be a little scary if he was drunk or he wasn't watching the road.

I'm a brown belt Sherdogger, no one messes with me. I'm
-6'5+
-300lb of muscle w/h 5% bodyfat
-10/10 aesthetics
-Bench teh 275
-smashes LA 10s daily
-makes over 400k while under 30
-street fighting record of 500-1-0
-D1 wrestling champ

Lots of fast food restraunts in my city I guess there employees are spreading obesity. Selling mostly to poor people.

I'm a brown belt Sherdogger, no one messes with me. I'm
-6'5+
-300lb of muscle w/h 5% bodyfat
-10/10 aesthetics
-Bench teh 275
-smashes LA 10s daily
-makes over 400k while under 30
-street fighting record of 500-1-0
-D1 wrestling champ

Pretty much the same here but I am 4'11.

Lots of fast food restraunts in my city I guess there employees are spreading obesity. Selling mostly to poor people.
GOAT Biological weapon right there, the modern day's opium war, make the populace weak and easy to kill

I try to avoid gangsters cops dope fiends and when I go out to shows skinheads

There is an area not far with a population of Central American illegals. Lots are in ms13 and are nasty. One one one they would be punks but as a group they use machetes.
I work in an area of Brooklyn that makes me understand why cops pull the trigger sometimes. The shit I see probably isn't close to what 5 0 sees and I wouldn't hesitate. The animal like things I see blow my mind...I watched 3 teen girls beating an old lady I ran up but...cops were there immediately and grabbed girls when they all screamed police brutality! These girls were savages

Mentally ill black women. I've seen them flip out in Walgreens over prescription copays, attack the office secretary at the school where I work, and drive down the street hitting parked cars in a rage. Completely unpredictable and volatile behavior.

My brother lives on a small council estate that has two settled traveller families. The father of one them is about 55 and as tough as nails ( over the years, he's been has been shot, stabbed, hit in the head with an axe etc ) but even he is terrified of the sons from the other family. One of them is presently in jail, for cutting a guys throat with a wheel brace ????

Mentally ill black women. I've seen them flip out in Walgreens over prescription copays, attack the office secretary at the school where I work, and drive down the street hitting parked cars in a rage. Completely unpredictable and volatile behavior.

I am completely offended by your wording you racist sexist handicapist. Please rephrase in a way that won't trigger me.

My brother lives on a small council estate that has two settled traveller families. The father of one them is about 55 and as tough as nails ( over the years, he's been has been shot, stabbed, hit in the head with an axe etc ) but even he is terrified of the sons from the other family. One of them is presently in jail, for cutting a guys throat with a wheel brace ????

I can't tell the difference between a traveler and an Irishmen.

The Russian lady who threw my clothes out of the dryer and left them on the floor and put hers in while I was away. If the bitch was crazy enough to do that shit she's dangerous

The homeless people in Vegas are everywhere nowadays. They harass you at stop lights, gas stations, everywhere. They come into my work lock themselves in the bathroom stalls, unscrew the lightbulbs and go to sleep. Its becoming an epidemic

Houston Lot Lizards
lot-lizard.jpg

Back