Whos the most dangerous, feared ppl in your area?

Everyone, apparently.

tumblr_naqg1oUXb61ru5h8co1_500.gif

There is an area not far with a population of Central American illegals. Lots are in ms13 and are nasty. One one one they would be punks but as a group they use machetes.
I work in an area of Brooklyn that makes me understand why cops pull the trigger sometimes. The shit I see probably isn't close to what 5 0 sees and I wouldn't hesitate. The animal like things I see blow my mind...I watched 3 teen girls beating an old lady I ran up but...cops were there immediately and grabbed girls when they all screamed police brutality! These girls were savages

LOLZ I live in NYC too, and I never heard MS13 has a foothold here. In fact I live in an area with central american and others too.

What area of Brooklyn is it called? Cuz i was just driving around Brooklyn today checking out some RE with my boss. We went from Sunset Park, to Parkslope, to Kensington, to Flatbush, to Midwood, to East Flatbush.

Drivers looking at their phones. I look around while I’m driving and half the people on the road are looking at their phones. I got pretty close to getting pancaked by a driver not watching the road while crossing the street a few times. I try to give them a “WTF man?” look for running a red light but they don’t up from their phones. I’m sure if I die anytime soon it’ll be from getting run over by one of these fucks

Natives... I dont know why... well I do but I've never experienced any hostility to my self. Heard plenty of stories tho... like bow and arrow type shit

Jehovah's witnesses.
Parking wardens.
People with loud children.

The homeless people in Vegas are everywhere nowadays. They harass you at stop lights, gas stations, everywhere. They come into my work lock themselves in the bathroom stalls, unscrew the lightbulbs and go to sleep. Its becoming an epidemic
dont they live in underground tunnels over there?

dont they live in underground tunnels over there?
Probably. They used to have a whole bum city on trop and decatur in an old drainage ditch but they made it into a park. Maybe that's where they all came from

San Jose has gang members (mostly Nortenos and Surenos). But they mostly bug each other. That being said, I wouldn't hangout in their neighborhoods at night, and in the case of some neighborhoods, not even in the daytime.

We also have a lot of Bikers, but they do more organized crime and all violence is mostly directed at one another and outside of town.

Anyway, fun story: When I was 16 (35 now), I trained at AKA. Every so often this guy tatted too the gills would come in and just hit the bags bareknuckled. He wasn't a gym member, he didn't pay dues, etc. I was watching him one day and said kind of out loud, "Why doesn't someone just kick him out?" My coach shushed me and told me to just stop watching him.

Later he told me he is a notorious biker known as Mr. 187. Twice he had been in fights with people in which he beat them to death but got no prison time due to self defense.

About ten years ago there was a massive funeral for some high up biker guy. Hundreds, maybe thousands of bikers came. Anyway, Mr. 187 punched the wrong guy in the nose during the funeral and got shot and killed.

I looked him up after his death. Turns out he was a mediocre pro boxer in the 80's.

I live in Chicago so take your pick. It isn't a matter of who.. but what entire areas you avoid.

I'm in a small town about an hour outside of Toronto, the only thing to fear around me is the odd drunk driver and the wolf-coyote hybrids that live right behind me. We do have a Hell's Angels chapter near by, but they don't cause any trouble that I'm aware of.

Unless you look like you fit in, don't go anywhere on th south side of town.

Back