Who would you rather see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley defend his title against?

Who would you like to see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley fight against for his first title defense?

• Total voters
as much as i like nick, wonderboy deserves the title shot. i do like a lawler-diaz rematch, though.

It's Wonderboy's time (deservings being rewarded or not, I'm biased as a fan).

Give Nick at least a comeback fight first. He shown to be game despite of layoffs in the past, but his style is also based on timing and skill, along with toughness. Let him go against a non-contender to make him better in the fight after that.

Nick has been out for too long to deserve a title shot.

Fight Wonderboy, don't dodge him.

Twood v nick would look like gsp v nick. t wood is explosive and can hold nick down and woodley hits much harder.
Hold Nick down, In a five round fight? A guy with suspect cardio and chin?

Are you shitting me?

I voted Nick, because I want to see that added to 202 lol

Lmao @ all the salty Lawler fans already claiming woodley is "ducking"

Giving anyone but WB the next title shot at WW would be criminal.

I'm a Diaz fan, but to anyone who gives the slightest shit about this sport, the answer can only be Wonderboy.

Without this, we fucking crumble. We become WWE.

Is Woodley trying to duck Wonderboy like he ducked Lombard? I can't think of another reason why he wants Diaz. Money fight? Is Nick Diaz really that much more of a money fight than Thompson at this point? I just don't see it.

now as the ww champ tyron must be on PPV point contract, he knows 201 will sell big, he seemsto be quite a good businessman

Back