Who would you rather see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley defend his title against?

Who would you like to see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley fight against for his first title defense?

• Total voters
On fairness and equality, not to mention respect for the sport... Wonderboy.

But I'm such a Nick Diaz fan boy that I would be excited as fuck if this fight got announced.

Money fight,so with Brock Lesnar.They all need him.Even Demetrius,soon...

Voted for Wonderboy but I'd be down for a Woodley/GSP fight as well. I want to see Nick challenge Bisping after the Hendo rematch.

I'm ok with him defending it in 3 weeks v. Diaz and then winner fights Wonderboy in Nov
Tyron wants to fight Diaz on 3 weeks notice (i.e., no training camp). What a joke. He should fight Wonderboy next. Rory, Maia, and Condit are in the mix as well. I don't think I'm going to like Tyron's reign. Let's hope it's short. Fight the guys who are next in line, just like you wanted when you were in line, rather than asking for a money fight directly after. Tyron sat out for a while to get his shot saying that he was rightfully next, now he wants to deny Wonderboy and the others. It's a jerk move.

I dont want to see another guy with a legit earned title shot get fucked around but I am also 100% bias for Diaz so I will be happy either way.

Diaz for the salt it would produce here.

I'd love to see him fight Nick,

I would heavy favour Nick in such a fight. I would also heavily favour Wonderboy in such a fight...and Rory to do it again.
Bisping
Weakest champion in a long time.

Next to Mike Bisping

It has to be Wonderboy no question about it. I think he's calling out diaz cuz he knows thompson would eat him alive. It sure seems like he's ducking him. But anyway good for woodley getting that belt, the only reason I thought he would win is bc of how the upset has been king this year and as I keep saying it's the year of the upset. Also it's why I thought ellenberger would win lol pretty funny how this shit is working out in 2016. Does this have something to do with usada or what is going on here its really strange

Let Nick beat a top 10 WW (let alone top 5) before we even have his name in the running. Paul Daley and a past prime, undersized BJ Penn are his only really notable wins in the last 10 years. And those fights were 5 years ago. If you look at his resume, the rest of his wins in the last decade have been journeyman or cans. And he hasn't won in 5 years. How does that equal title shot? Just because GSP, Condit, and Anderson weren't able to finish him even though Nick could get literally no offense going against them?

Love me some Diaz but Wonderboy deserves that shot more than anyone in the division right now.

If Nick really wants a comeback, now would be a perfect time for a rematch with Robbie. If he wins that and doesn't test positive for weed, then let's talk about a possible title shot. But I wanna see Wonderboy get the next shot, he's earned it imo.

Nick may be the money fight for Woodley but Woodley is not a money fight for Nick.

Does Tyron really call himself an OG... Dude is so easily dislikable

Sherdoggers are a tiny portion of the MMA community.

Most casuals would probably go for Diaz coz they don't know who the fuck is Wonderboy... is he a marvel superhero?

Nick Diaz wouldn't even take the fight.

Don't think he wants to return till late 2016.

Back