Who would you rather see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley defend his title against?

Who would you like to see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley fight against for his first title defense?

• Total voters
Wonderboy deserves it. And hes hot right now. Id just like to see nick diaz fight period. Nicks been a favorite of mine since the beginning. Im from nocal. Just get him a fight. But against a fighter please. Not someone who plays for points. A fighter. Robbie lawler. Or matt brown. I know they cant fight for a while since they just been ko'd. But nick should fight a real fighter like those guys.

I don't see a wonderboy fight ending well for woodley.
The last 3 really light skinned white guys that he's fought he's lost to, and two of those were complete beatdowns.

I'd go for diaz if I were him.

Conner.

otherwise, whatever. Entertainment value-wise, I've only just seen Thompson recently; Nick is usually in good fights. For the integrity of the rankings, he should fight the next in line, which means Diaz has no business fighting for the title. If it's that important, make it a non-title fight at 175 or something (which I know won't happen).

Definitely Wonderboy. I don't know who Nick Diaz is.

I wonder if the people who voted for Nick also voted for Hendo to get the title shot.

Wonderboy

But Hector Lombard would also be fun (even tho he's coming off losses), Woodley was ducking Lombard before as well lol

Woodley/Diaz isn't really even a bigger fight than Woodley/Wonderboy. There's 2 reasons Tyron really wants Diaz over Thompson:

1. He wants to leech off of the money that McGregor generates at UFC 202. He thinks the UFC will actually put Woodley/Diaz together for 3 weeks time, on a card Nick already refused to fight on, in a matchup that neither Diaz nor the UFC nor even the fans want. So, it's more about McGregor than it is Nick Diaz.

2. Diaz is a much easier fight than Wonderboy. Thompson will stuff any takedown attempts, keep the distance, and KO Woodley. Woodley will try and grind out and stall Diaz to a decision, as often happens to Diaz brothers.

It's pretty weak. He wants to leech off a man whom he's insulted, and he wants to game the scoring system to get a title defense.

Woodley vs Nick might be an even more pointless & pathetic fight than Diaz vs McGregor 2.

Naahhh, whom I kiddin'... :p

I'm ok with him defending it in 3 weeks v. Diaz and then winner fights Wonderboy in Nov
Guarantee if he were to fight on 202 the winner wouldn't be ready in November. That fight to me seems like a grind.

It would be funny to see him wipe the floor with Diaz

I'd love to see him fight Nick,

I would heavy favour Nick in such a fight. I would also heavily favour Wonderboy in such a fight...and Rory to do it again.

Weakest champion in a long time.

Twood v nick would look like gsp v nick. t wood is explosive and can hold nick down and woodley hits much harder.

Woodley thinks Nick will be an easy fight and will get a high pay day on top of that, obviously ducking Wonderboy who is on the rise. I hope If they really set a fight with Nick, which is not impossible at all considering Hendo's getting a title shot, he smashes Woodley giving him a beatdown for all the 5 rounds. War Diaz!

Get nick diaz out of my fuckin face, i wanna see wonderboy and woodley try to decapitate eachother

Just whoever would be deemed as the big money fight.

As great and as skilled Thompson is he is just a no name to the casuals and to them he looks like the Sham Wow guy.

Should be GSP.

Nick should fight Lawler at UFC 209

Why is Nick even brought up? What's his recent resume at WW again? Oh that's right, he doesn't have one.

Wonderboy vs Woodley, winner takes on winner of Condit/Maia.

Back