Who would you rather see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley defend his title against?

Who would you like to see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley fight against for his first title defense?

• Total voters

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
THOMPSON_STEPHEN_AD.png

Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

or

NickDiaz_Headshot.png

Nick Diaz

Vote, discuss, flame, praise, ect.

I'd love to see him fight Nick,

I would heavy favour Nick in such a fight. I would also heavily favour Wonderboy in such a fight...and Rory to do it again.

Weakest champion in a long time.

I'm ok with him defending it in 3 weeks v. Diaz and then winner fights Wonderboy in Nov

Woodley turned into T-Wood and now he's into T-money

a Christian goodie two shoes isn't gonna make Tyron any money so Diaz is up next. No one cares about Wonderwoman.

Wonderboy.

Nick doesn't deserve shit.

WB earned it. The shot should be his. And if not WB it should be Maia. Nick's name should not even be in the conversation.

At least Woodley called it for what it is, a money fight

Tyron wants to fight Nick Diaz, thinks the fans want it.

Sure, its the fighters job to look for money fights. I don't understand why fans worry about that though.

Fans should worry about which is the better & more entertaining fight and I'd go with Wood vs. Wonderboy.

Well, to each his own

Sure, its the fighters job to look for money fights. I don't understand why fans worry about that though.

Fans should worry about which is the better & more entertaining fight and I'd go with Wood vs. Wonderboy.
I want to see him fight Wonderboy. I do think some fans want Diaz to get another crack ala what Hendo is getting for Bisping.

I'd love to see him fight Nick,

I would heavy favour Nick in such a fight. I would also heavily favour Wonderboy in such a fight...and Rory to do it again.

Weakest champion in a long time.
No Robbie was weakest champ in a long time. In fact he should have never been champ. Lost to Big Rig. Lost to Conduit. Either way never dominated opposition like GSP/bones/silva and had close brawls.

Wonderboy. Nick will be an easy fight for Woodley. Wrestlers are diaz bros kryptonite. Think Woodley would send wonderboy back to Mayberry as well but closer fight.

I want to see him fight Wonderboy. I do think some fans want Diaz to get another crack ala what Hendo is getting for Bisping.

Yeah, but Hendo destroyed Pissbing.

Diaz has never beat a legit Top 10 WW, let alone Woodley.

Can Diaz even pass a piss test? You know he's been smoking. Can't see him taking that fight at 202.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back