Who would you rather see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley defend his title against?

Who would you like to see UFC WW Champion Tyron Woodley fight against for his first title defense?

• Total voters
Wow the potential match-ups for Woodley are vast!

a GSP fight...Conor McGregor WHEN he beat Nate Diaz of course! Even the Nick Diaz one is the TITS!

We all already know he mutilates Demian Maia, Stephen Thompson or Condit so Wikipedia should just put wins over them as a no contest cuz we don't need to see them occur right?

When was the last time Diaz won a fight, was it against BJ Penn

he might as well be retired at this point

So pretty much everyone except Tyron Woodley wants to see Tyron Woodley fight Stephen Thompson next. Got it.

It was Wonderboy who I wanted to see get the shot against Lawler and it's still Wonderboy that I want to see fight for the WW title next. I am not mad at Tyron for trying to make some money, but I think he is wrong about fans wanting to see a fight with him and Nick.

I'm ok with him defending it in 3 weeks v. Diaz and then winner fights Wonderboy in Nov
Diaz has cardio for days. If he weathers the storm, he becomes WW Champ which is crazy.

THOMPSON_STEPHEN_AD.png

Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

or

NickDiaz_Headshot.png

Nick Diaz

Vote, discuss, flame, praise, ect.

Anyone not boring.
i admit, ill be happy if im wrong, but neither woodley nor wonderboy has entertained me. err, woodley kinda did last night but it was too quick.

Diaz if it was actually on the 202 card (not happening), otherwise Thompson.

Wonderboy is the rightful contender. Nick Diaz is the money fight - and Woodley probably KO's Nick, but so what? Nick will probably make PED allegations, say he wasn't really out, that he came off a long layoff, and that he's still the best fighter in the world. Wonderboy vs. Woodley is a much more interesting fight - elite striker vs. explosive wrestler w/ KO power.

Who cares? Throw in the full list of contenders to generate an accurate field of responses.
If you think you can make a better thread, go for it. Those are the top 2 most realistic contenders atm.

Wonderboy earned it but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't get hyped for a Nick title shot. I'm sorry, them's the facts.

Back