Who would you rather look like? Arnold or Cutler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a fucking idiot. Tate trains for health now, not aesthetics. And very few powerlifters have"guts hanging over the lifting belt." The few that do are SHW.

Also, the "slack-jawed ***got" pulls 700, and has done 405x36. This is a STRENGTH & POWER forum. Take your man love to bb.com

i think he can stand up for himself nuthugger.
However ive been around alot of very strong powerlifters and if you have as well you will know that they DONT care about weight...the bigger they are the more they can lift. The bigger the gut, the more it helps them stay tight against the belt. They love it, i dont but i will ALWAYS respect their strength.

I have a hard time having a purely aesthetic look...if it goes hand in hand with other athletic qualities so be it...I got 5-7% body fat....it's nice but it's not my direct goal....this forum is not strictly against looking good...but this forum is for strength, power, or other athletic qualities discussion....bb.com is more about aesthetics...so why not ask that question there?...

arnold had no legs....he's a cool dude...but still...frank zane had something resembling of a balanced and still human physique...

weird...my other previous post never posted....eh prolly for the best....as it involved a lot of stfu and gtfo..lmao...

This seems like a good time to post a clip of the Dead Boys covering the Stooges' "Search and Destroy" from 1977 --

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tgl1QonOlHg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tgl1QonOlHg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

this thread was mainly to show the difference in what people find "asthetically pleasing" in the world today.
Clearly i dont want to look like a fat slob, but having a good balance between strength and b/f is important for not just looks but also HEALTH!
I also wanted to say that Tate will never train for asthetics....its just not possible so i dont want ANYONE thinking im saying that.
All im saying is that im sure Tate doesnt hate being more astheticially pleasing.

u're also right...in that video my huge belly hangs down against an invisible belt....helping me lift the weight....u are right 5-7% bf is unacceptably high....I dont want to become like zerocrew...he's bordering on like 8....

DevilsSon may be my favorite person in the world and I hope to one day post rape people with the same tenacity.

u seem to have this complete misconception of powerlifters/strength athletes...most people on this forum care about their health as much as athletics/strength/power so majority of people here follow fairly balanced diets....u obviously havent done your homework on members of this board....

image004.jpg

Glen Ross, son!

This seems like a good time to post a clip of the Dead Boys covering the Stooges' "Search and Destroy" from 1977 --

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tgl1QonOlHg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tgl1QonOlHg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Nice.

I want to look like a guy that can pull 700 lbs at a BW under 200 lbs. Point? Function follows form.

I like how he had to respond to me twice.

First, I will hug Devil's nuts all I want, in my mouth if I feel like.

Second, he is nice enough that he probably won't point out the fact that he is ridiculously strong. But he is also fit. Like I said, being a powerlifter =/= being fat.

Third, you came to a Strength and Power forum talking about how bodybuilders look and insulted one of our strongest and most helpful members. GTFO.

Where is ChaseT with the troll pics?

dont be a slack jawed ***got. Either respond or GTFO!
Even Dave Tate trains for esthetics....are you saying that he needs to go to BB.com as well??

Just wanted to quote this to follow up the troll saying that Tate does NOT train for aesthetics. GTFO.

I like how he had to respond to me twice.

First, I will hug Devil's nuts all I want, in my mouth if I feel like.

Second, he is nice enough that he probably won't point out the fact that he is ridiculously strong. But he is also fit. Like I said, being a powerlifter =/= being fat.

Third, you came to a Strength and Power forum talking about how bodybuilders look and insulted one of our strongest and most helpful members. GTFO.

Where is ChaseT with the troll pics?

oh give me a break!
I respect strength just as much as anyone here....you have to earn numbers through years of effort so dont start. I repsect DevilsSon's strength and ability just as much as you but he's also just another guy.

I never thought I would seriously say this... but I wish ChaseT was here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back