Who would you rather look like? Arnold or Cutler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bas....this thread is nothing but work...u're like a captain who refuses to abandon a sinking ship...tho that's ur choice ofcourse..:::hands bas a cigarette:::...hf

alright, its been fun but its time for bed. Either delete the thread or continue arguing.
Sorry if i offended anyone...no need to get anal.

do NOT delete this thread! The potential is endless...

bas....this thread is nothing but work...u're like a captain who refuses to abandon a sinking ship...tho that's ur choice ofcourse..:::hands bas a cigarette:::...hf

agreed...

050225-N-9197B-004AA-sm.jpg

sinking_ship.jpg

PS. Sorry i called you a slack jawed ***got DevilsSon...ive been watching alot of Predator 1 lately....

*coughs*

So, uh...who's hotter, brad pitt or matt damon?

*coughs*

So, uh...who's hotter, brad pitt or matt damon?

Ok now this has gone too far... I can't believe you would go as far as to post something this obscene what were you thinking!?

It's Brad Pitt of course!

repeating what u said only makes it worse...but we're cool....

imagine waslking to a black guy and call him a N....then tell him 'i am sorry for calling u N'.....forget which celeb did that but i was lmao when i heard it....

Ms you;re putting a streotypical spin on bay area....

angelina jolie,,,,

Honestly...the only good thing about this thread is the OP's avatar...honestly.

DS - just living up to the stereotypes. Now that I got that out of my system, you guys wanna grab some guinness, some chewing tobacco and talk about trucks and tools and shit?

agreed...

050225-N-9197B-004AA-sm.jpg

sinking_ship.jpg

PS. Sorry i called you a slack jawed ***got DevilsSon...ive been watching alot of Predator 1 lately....

bahahahahaah the ownage was huge right there!

But the roided up bodybuilder look is an abomination of genetics and should be wiped from existence, i mean you have these 300+ pound , 5'7-5'10 slobs, with pregnant GH bellies posing like pansies on a stage, where every second counts because they may die from heat exhaustion, their bodies function like a 12 year old girl, and on top of that, they get paid to have gay sex!

Then they promote the pro bodybuilding circuit as a 'Healthy sport' and teenagers take it up only to find that dat dere cell tech was a scam, then they find out the roids are the key to bodybuilding, start using at a young age and fuck their insides up.

Just my 8 cents worth.:icon_twis

id take old school arnold. the dudes today in pro BB just dont look normal at all. i know its tons of dedication and work on their part, but i dont ever wanna look like that.

id take old school arnold. the dudes today in pro BB just dont look normal at all. i know its tons of dedication and work on their part, but i dont ever wanna look like that.

Note to Ace. Might want to read the whole thread before posting...

Mickey wants copenhagen. New tin tonight!!!

Mickey's! Where the fuck you been? Where's my song mang?

I played you a fucking song months ago. You sent me faulty beta alanine. No more songs Marty. no more songs.

That song sucked and didnt even have my name in it. But yeah, that beta-alanine did kinda suck...did you ever buy the powder form?

So uh, I perused a bunch of the videos that were linked with that first video.

All I've got to say is that there are some big mofos in that video menu.

Gunnar is a large human being. He can't move his arms, but he's bigger than a damn tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back