Who would you rather look like? Arnold or Cutler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well

if i had to choose between the 2

i guess arnold

old skool .

Schatz, I didn't have the money to buy it. Pasta is my beta alanine.

thread_sucks.jpg

BAS_FAN sure owned all you DEVILsSON nuthuggers.

I almost didnt recognize a ChaseT post without pictures...

I almost didnt recognize a ChaseT post without pictures...

Its hard to recognize anyone with these AV's lol! Its all good though! Cant wait for the fights baby!!

Dude, here's my opinion -- I don't want to look like Arnold or Cutler. If I had to name a well-known pro bodybuilder whose physique I could tolerate it'd be Frank Zane, mainly because he looked like his muscles wouldn't have slowed him down much if he went out for a run or climbed a tree or something.

Do I like the fact that lifting has made me more muscular? Sure.

Do I train with aesthetics in mind? No, not unless it comes under the general rubric of "being fit" or "not wanting to carry around excess body fat." More than anything else I lift weights because I get off on defeating gravity.

I'd be perfectly happy if I could keep training and getting stronger, and never looked a bit different from the stocky, slightly pudgy bald old schlub I am tonight.

Hey all. New to the SP forum but wanted to chip in...I dont think I'd want to look like either Arnold or Jay, but one recent bodybuilder whose physique would suit my build is Bob Paris, if I had to pick on (although he really reminds me of Phil Baroni for some reason).

glad u caught it...haha

http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Jesus_Christ

During Blind Ambition Jesus and God go to Earth together where God is hitting on a woman. God accidentally sets the Drunken Clam on fire by pointing at a woman he is hitting on causing lighting to strike her, upon which she explodes from the immense heat causing a fire to erupt. Jesus is seen when God screams "Jesus Christ!". Jesus comes in as God tells him to "Get the Escalade, we're outta here!".

I dunno which is worse, the hypocrisy of calling someone a ***got while asking which bber they have a larger man crush on, or the cowardice of retracting that insult when you catch hell for it.

Personally I think its the latter. If youre gonna be an completely ignorant fucking douche, at least stick to your guns and dont cower down like a fucking pussy when youre called on it.

Hey all. New to the SP forum but wanted to chip in...I dont think I'd want to look like either Arnold or Jay, but one recent bodybuilder whose physique would suit my build is Bob Paris, if I had to pick on (although he really reminds me of Phil Baroni for some reason).

Too bad he liked the cock...

Arnold looked like a good size. The new bodybuilder types are just toooooo over muscled. Arnold looked like an action figure, these new guys look like ..... sh*t....

Hi guys![\lisp]

*flits into thread*

Just wanted to saaay, Waaar Ronnnieeee!

What the fuck is this shit? Who would i rather look like? how about the one who can read the name of the god damn forum, that's who.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back