Who here is still Catholic??

You are a horrible, horrible parent for letting your kids go to a Catholic school and be subject to mental and physical abuse. You should probably be arrested and barred from parenthood for such a gross atrocity.

Ummm. OK? What mental or physical abuse? The good thing about their Catholic School is that I have a lot of say in what goes on and I know exactly what they will be taught. I have access to teachers every day. I know when my kids act up in school, and the teachers know when my kids act up at home. I'd be much more worried about their well being in a state run public school.

You are a horrible, horrible parent for letting your kids go to a Catholic school and be subject to mental and physical abuse. You should probably be arrested and barred from parenthood for such a gross atrocity.

what kind of propaganda are you spreading?

Ummm. OK? What mental or physical abuse? The good thing about their Catholic School is that I have a lot of say in what goes on and I know exactly what they will be taught. I have access to teachers every day. I know when my kids act up in school, and the teachers know when my kids act up at home. I'd be much more worried about their well being in a state run public school.

They go to school and learn that if they have sex with another consenting human being without getting married first, they will be damned to an eternal fiery torture along with mass-murderers and rapists.

Thats mental abuse. How do I know? Cuz I went through it myself.

Or did the Catholic Church change their views on hell, like they did with soda, gays, and blacks?

what kind of propaganda are you spreading?

You have been interjecting yourself in every convo I have had on SD for the past week or so.

Your not going to start stalking me now are you?

If I offended you or did something to make you not like me, I sincerely apologize, and hope we can make amends.

They go to school and learn that if they have sex with another consenting human being without getting married first, they will be damned to an eternal fiery torture along with mass-murderers and rapists.

Thats mental abuse. How do I know? Cuz I went through it myself.

Or did the Catholic Church change their views on hell, like they did with soda, gays, and blacks?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Did you go to Cahtolic School when nuns were still teaching?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Did you go to Cahtolic School when nuns were still teaching?

so they changed their teachings on hell?

okay, I wasnt aware. Cant say it surprises me. They flip flop more than Mitt Romney.

You can undo it just fine.

It's just an old guy splashing water on you. It means nothing outside of the paperwork.

If you believe its just a splashing of water, why would you try to undo that?

It's much more than just a splashing water in the eyes of the church, and the church is where he is trying to undo it.

If you believe its just a splashing of water, why would you try to undo that?

It's much more than just a splashing water in the eyes of the church, and the church is where he is trying to undo it.

Read the last sentence please.

You have been interjecting yourself in every convo I have had on SD for the past week or so.

Your not going to start stalking me now are you?

If I offended you or did something to make you not like me, I sincerely apologize, and hope we can make amends.

i have quoted you in one other thread (regarding sandy hook hoax)

outside of that I have never seen or heard from you

you made a comment about physical and mental abuse at catholic schools, i want to know what you are talking about

A lot of christians are closet homosexuals, that's why they feel so strongly about gays and their sexual habits.

Closet homos hate out of the closet gays because out of the closet gays have the balls to actually be themselves, whereas closet homos are cowards and deep down they know this.

Homosexuality is nature or "Gods" way of slowing down overpopulation. No man or woman who's actually straight would care one or way or another what another person and another consenting adult does.

i think i became automatically lutheran when i got my scandinavian citizenship

edit: wow, catholic church are assholes! burn them down...

I removed myself from the church of norway registries three times over the years.
Was a period where they would basically take the census, filter out all the "christian" names and just assume no affilliation meant you made a mistake and re-enroll you. It was easy to get out though, one hand written letter each time.

In the end I just became a member of the humanist association mainly just so I wouldn't have to write any more letters.
Hopefully the church acts better now that it's not the state church anymore.

I think he got molested

news flash there are plenty of non catholics that teach in catholic schools

there are hardly any (if at all) priests teaching in catholic schools today (at least not in Canada)

i have quoted you in one other thread (regarding sandy hook hoax)

outside of that I have never seen or heard from you

you made a comment about physical and mental abuse at catholic schools, i want to know what you are talking about

This is what im talking about.

A lot of christians are closet homosexuals, that's why they feel so strongly about gays and their sexual habits.

Closet homos hate out of the closet gays because out of the closet gays have the balls to actually be themselves, whereas closet homos are cowards and deep down they know this.

Homosexuality is nature or "Gods" way of slowing down overpopulation.

Was the KKK a bunch of closet blacks

Back