Who here is still Catholic??

news flash there are plenty of non catholics that teach in catholic schools

there are hardly any (if at all) priests teaching in catholic schools today (at least not in Canada)

yes, thats true. I went to catholic primary school in the 90s and we had Sikh teachers and students, as well as protestant students.
Sucks for them because they had to go to mass anyway.

Yeah and he funded the KKK...

Funded or founded?

I don't think he did either, Hitler distrusted secret societies in general.

Was just giving an example of my point. Besides racism does not equal gay predjudice, it's definitely a lot more of a choice to be gay or not.

so you don't actually have any experience or original thought on the topic and just want to regurgitate someone else's thoughts?
LOL.
I didn't know we had to present an "original thought" every time we criticized someone.

Can I hear your original thought on Hitler?

Damn, getting a catholic or christian to be honest about their beliefs on heaven and hell is like pulling teeth.

They will do anything to avoid answering that question.

The point is

You can send your kids to catholic school and tell them that certain things being taught are bullshit.

Just like you can in public school. The parent is the biggest influence in education not the teacher

Funded or founded?

Was just giving an example of my point. Besides racism does not equal gay predjudice, it's definitely a lot more of a choice to be gay or not.

haha you must have missed like 50 years of scientific research,

LOL.
I didn't know we had to present an "original thought" every time we criticized someone.

Can I hear your original thought on Hitler?

so how is going to catholic school phsyically or mentally or emotionally abusive?

do you know what is the curriculum at a catholic school?

what activities or behaviours are contributing to these abuses?

please share

Funded or founded?

And my point was hate and/or intolerance is more complicated then you make it out to be

The point is

You can send your kids to catholic school and tell them that certain things being taught are bullshit.

Just like you can in public school. The parent is the biggest influence in education not the teacher

okay, well if you do that as well as somehow ensure your child wont come into contact with any rapist priests or physically abusing nuns, then more power to you.

To me, it just makes more sense to keep your kid out of the mental institution all together, instead of sending him there and just telling him, "just remember son, everyone around you at the place im sending you 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, is crazy. And on top of that, there are several hostiles on the premises that I need you to avoid contact with all together."

Maybe its just me, but that seems unfair to put that burden on a growing child. A positive environment is very important.

Is there no regular private schools available in your area?

haha you must have missed like 50 years of scientific research,

I don't think the science is settled on that issue. Anyway, it doesn't matter because there is nothing wrong with being gay so it's origins are irrelevant. I don't have to explain why im straight.

so how is going to catholic school phsyically or mentally or emotionally abusive?

do you know what is the curriculum at a catholic school?

what activities or behaviours are contributing to these abuses?

please share
First of all, I didn't say it was.
And I don't know what they teach. Probably varies a lot.

But I do think that "teaching" little kids about Hell is definitely abusive.

Back