Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Oh. I saw you were in Norcal and made an assumption, haha.
I'm in the real Norcal in Humboldt County. Jk everyone gets all butt hurt about where Norcal actually is up here. They call the Bay Central Cali which is kinda technically true. I lived in San Ramon since I was 12 after moving from Pennsyvania and considered it Norcal. But people up here lose their shit when you say the Bay is Norcal. Kinda funny.

I'm in the real Norcal in Humboldt County. Jk everyone gets all butt hurt about where Norcal actually is up here. They call the Bay Central Cali which is kinda technically true. I lived in San Ramon since I was 12 after moving from Pennsyvania and considered it Norcal. But people up here lose their shit when you say the Bay is Norcal. Kinda funny.
This is the only place I've lived in CA, funny people get bent out of shape about it. I'm heading to Redding for a few days over NY, is that considered Norcal enough?
Sorry Steelers arne't having a good day, buddy.

This is the only place I've lived in CA, funny people get bent out of shape about it. I'm heading to Redding for a few days over NY, is that considered Norcal enough?
Sorry Steelers arne't having a good day, buddy.
Ya wasn't a good day. I haven't drank that much in a while. Twas sad. I consider the Bay Norcal after Santa Rosa it's all small towns full of tweakers, hippies, and pot growers. Should just let Oregon have it.

Last edited:
The Rotten Tomato audience scores for Witcher are shockingly low. I never played the games, but the show is the only show I watch or like. I had expected it to score in the high 90s, rather than 70 or 80.

Why is it rated so low? Is it an issue of the show not capturing something from the game?

The first season was good. Very good. I watched a few minutes of the first episode of the second season, and bailed. Something changed.

If I were to research it, I probably would find out that some key showrunner was replaced, a member of the writing team left, etc. The show is just "different" and I don't like it. It's slightly "off" from last season.

76167807a4bb38a74cdb87847751530e96daf8e667c75775be52a6844c6a5ba3e58fe557.jpg

Waiting for @bobgeese

I am tempted to join this instagram club at sherdog forums but although writting this in Brave browser Im still not brave enough to look at the comments after that.
Looking at these recent pics you all look like a crowd for a cool sherdog party I would like to attend.
Any tries to organize something like that so far?

I know it's different but smiling with your eyes is wicked.

You look well happy :)

For sure. One of those things where it’s a late season hunt so you either get some big geese or you freeze your ass off for no reason. Luckily, it was option A today. It’s been a weird year for water fowl because up until now it’s been a warm winter.

For sure. One of those things where it’s a late season hunt so you either get some big geese or you freeze your ass off for no reason. Luckily, it was option A today. It’s been a weird year for water fowl because up until now it’s been a warm winter.
I've only cooked goose once so I'm jelly. Been a recent discussion, I don't think I could but happily cook.

I've only cooked goose once so I'm jelly. Been a recent discussion, I don't think I could but happily cook.

I end up making jerky out of a lot of the meat at the end of the season. One of the ones that I got today was huge and had some nice *hee hee* breasts. Will likely marinate in some red wine, garlic, and salt and cook to a nice medium on my blackstone!

Back