Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Replaced the broken input jack on the guitar and in the process of finishing up my Drone Doom record!
qOwTkzL.png

It is written,
He who goes through the airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok.

why was our South American son, bangkok something, banned ?
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO OUR CHILDREN ?!
I'm surprised it took you this long to dig up an alt account just to post this.

It is written,
He who goes through the airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok.

I'm surprised it took you this long to dig up an alt account just to post this.
well, im surprised you didnt get the joke. Perhaps because i have a fucked sense of humour, or perhaps youre bothered by something else...
And youre wrong, this is not some alt account, but this is my 2nd account, actually.
My original account was created around 2000-2002, i got IP banned for insulting anyone who believed Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11. I still stand by my belief, but i was obviously in the wrong by insulting people who believed otherwise.
And im genuinely sorry you lost your friend, my condolences.

well, im surprised you didnt get the joke. Perhaps because i have a fucked sense of humour, or perhaps youre bothered by something else...
And youre wrong, this is not some alt account, but this is my 2nd account, actually.
My original account was created around 2000-2002, i got IP banned for insulting anyone who believed Bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11. I still stand by my belief, but i was obviously in the wrong by insulting people who believed otherwise.
And im genuinely sorry you lost your friend, my condolences.
I was also joking because of the similarity in comments between you and the other user above. I don't even know who Bangkok guy is--it was an excuse to post that turnstile joke.

And thank you.

Here's me (on the left) and my friend who died just recently, circa 1975,
vKfKOPX.jpg

Edit: lol now that it is larger I can easily see where the picture was edited. The person in between us was cut out, not getting into why but it's nothing to do with me so ignore that.
Are you Christopher Bacon?

Back