Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Lol, well confirmed I guess <45>

Damnit, just realised and was hoping no one had replied to what I wrote! Am very tired. Kevin!
Indeed,
young-kevin-bacon-in-hoodie-photo-u1

Edit: FTR that's not me.

Last edited:
So, if the above is the "before" picture, this is the "after"
JsY1ZSn.jpg
10-5A3A583C-9EAC-4002-A7DD-78BB71581A68.png

Edit: Sorry to keep going on about this everyone--probably seems vain as hell so feel free to tell me to can it--but for me this is a bit freaky even as some people don't seem to think it's all that close a resemblance.

Last edited:
So, if the above is the "before" picture, this is the "after"
JsY1ZSn.jpg

Edit: Sorry to keep going on about this everyone--probably seems vain as hell so feel free to tell me to can it--but for me this is a bit freaky even as some people don't seem to think it's all that close a resemblance.

I wouldn't have thought so much, but then I saw you as a kid and instantly saw a large similarity. If you smiled with your teeth more and got Botox, hair colouring and cut etc it would be v similar.

Edit, ain't saying you need that! Heh, it's just what he has.

I wouldn't have thought so much, but then I saw you as a kid and instantly saw a large similarity. If you smiled with your teeth more and got Botox, hair colouring and cut etc it would be v similar.

Edit, ain't saying you need that! Heh, it's just what he has.
Just to be clear, the smiling with the teeth thing was to imitate Doraimon.
This is about 5 years ago,
Y4U28cz.jpg

I don't think I need botox, just better skin treatment in general so it isn't so dry all the time. @Deorum if you have any suggestions for the budget conscious.... ;)
Anyway, I'm actually starting to annoy myself at this point for being so fascinated.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, the smiling with the teeth thing was to imitate Doraimon.
This is about 5 years ago,
Y4U28cz.jpg

I don't think I need botox, just better skin treatment in general so it isn't so dry all the time. @Deorum if you have any suggestions for the budget conscious.... ;)
Anyway, I'm actually starting to annoy myself at this point for being so fascinated.

Fuck it man we live once and give a shit about what we do!

The Rotten Tomato audience scores for Witcher are shockingly low. I never played the games, but the show is the only show I watch or like. I had expected it to score in the high 90s, rather than 70 or 80.

Why is it rated so low? Is it an issue of the show not capturing something from the game?

The Rotten Tomato audience scores for Witcher are shockingly low. I never played the games, but the show is the only show I watch or like. I had expected it to score in the high 90s, rather than 70 or 80.

Why is it rated so low? Is it an issue of the show not capturing something from the game?
Show is based on the books, which happen before the games at this point.

I love the show, but if you go in expecting Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones, you will be very disappointed.

This is pulpy fantasy stuff.

I think it's the casting of Yenifer and Triss. For fans of the game, who are pretty ardent and the reason the Witcher has been made as a series, both women were central characters. Love interests, so looks mattered a lot.

Triss looked like this:
215px-Kristina_as_Triss_from_Witcher_3_at_Igromir_2013.jpg

Yennifer looked like this:
latest

The actors they chose, whilst talented just didn't have the same vibe re their appearance, they are a different 'type', a different race which seems mental in a story of polish medieval folktale origin.

I suspect that had a large part to do with it. They changed Triss' hair colour as a nod to the grief in season 2.

Maybe I'm a racist and didn't realize, but it annoyed me. Usually I don't care about casting and I don't care about different ethnicity being put into these stories but specifically Yennifer, and Triss were supposed to be gorgeous and I didn't feel that way about the casting.

Why has this turned into a virgin nerd fest ^^^

I haven’t watched the series but I’ve played the games and here are a few of the gripes I’ve read online that people are upset about

- Almost as if the woke female director tried to besmirch all the male characters, while only giving time and back story to the all female halls of aretuza

- Re write a lot of characters into inferior versions of themselves - Eskel being stupid, Vesimir trying to kill Ciri.

- Geralt using Ciri as bait. Again not true to the real source material. Geralt is basically Ciris father, and Vesimir her grandfather, Ves would never in a million years try to kill her with a mutagen

It is what it is I thought episode one was okay. I didn’t have too high expectations for any Netflix stuff, it’s all the same for the most part - big budget but low brow content

Back