Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Left work early on Wednesday with a fever of 100 and what I had a feeling was the symptoms of COVID. Photo of myself at urgent care and the PCR came back positive on Thursday morning. I now have to quarantine from work for 10 days paid at least
ATSLJs2.png

Left work early on Wednesday with a fever of 100 and what I had a feeling was the symptoms of COVID. Photo of myself at urgent care and the PCR came back positive on Thursday morning. I now have to quarantine from work for 10 days paid at least
ATSLJs2.png
You can feel better by simply eating better.

Unless I visit a big city, I never cover my face and even then it's just a loose bandana or neck gator so I don't get hassled.

I'm unvaxxed, untested, do bjj at different gyms, date different people, go to different places in multiple states.. I've been exposed to everything and haven't been seriously ill in about 5 years.

I've talked to more than one person who has had covid AND been vaxxed and they say that they think diet doesn't make a difference. This ignorance blows my mind but it's the product of a narrative by pharma that places profits over health.

Anyways, my genetics are probably not too special so if you clean up your diet to stop eating Monsanto junk you can probably be asymptomatic like me. Get well soon.

ATSLJs2.png

You might need a better seal on that mask, get well soon..

I am tempted to join this instagram club at sherdog forums but although writting this in Brave browser Im still not brave enough to look at the comments after that.
Looking at these recent pics you all look like a crowd for a cool sherdog party I would like to attend.
Any tries to organize something like that so far?
There have been various meet ups through the years. To my knowledge, though, never an official meet up. I think that would be a great idea and would likely grow and grow, provided it became an annual thing. All we need is an organizer.

ATSLJs2.png

Dig the hoodie. Such an under appreciated band.

Always good to meet a fan! I have another movie coming up, Powder 2: Baldie's Revenge, check it out man!

Feels bad man, balding this badly at 23 years old... Not gonna lie, stings like fuck. From sides I got normal hair and from the back its very thick like in my avatar, but from front.. It was like this... And came out even way worse with time. Same from the top. I look ridiculous no matter what I do, but had to accept this god damned balding thing and just try to put it as short as possible.

BgDg6qr.jpg

At least you can get a good hair transplant these days so there is always hope!

Back