Who else hopes Yoel starches Izzy?

Conor's shit was also put on. It's just that without stupid ass media members and cunty fans who cheer on his every move you can't see the cringe. Remember the. Khabib build up? It was painful to watch. But back to Israel. It's so affected. Everything he does is heavy handed. When he takes himself seriously like his James lynch interviews etc he comes across as overly serious and even assholey, when he starts trolling he takes it too far and says stuff like I had a little bit of precum after the Wilkinson fight. When he was beefing with Brunson, he threatened to rape him, Mike Tyson style. Told schlob that he's " a gay boy"... In 2018. Good trash talk is playful and contextual. Look at bisping in the gsp and the rockhold fight. Trash talking gsp was forced. The rockhold one was natural, playful and hilarious. "conceive, achieve" is the best line in mma history imo and I HATE trash talk. Look at dc vs jones at the 2014 presser where and when people were booing conor and he called Poirier a redneck etc. The jones and dc stuff was... Fucking hilarious. Jones talked about DC's weight. How he'd own him and run his belly. DC 's response? I have a nice belly, or something along those lines. Gross imagery but hilarious, on the fly, unrehearsed and playful. A far cry from "hey pussy" you there? You know who else is playful and laid back with his shit talk? Dominic cruz. It's cutting but it's not over the top. Izzy should take his precum elsewhere and recollect his thoughts. If he loses he'll look like such a dick head and everyone will turn on him, especially after his condescending attitude towards romero, which was oddly over the top. Israel was super disrespectful towards him even by his standards. I wonder why.
At least you are consistent with your criticism. The other guy who quoted you sounded ridiculous being annoyed by Israel but giving Conor a pass when Israel's trash talk is very tame compared to much of what Conor has said.

As far as you saying that you don't feel like that's really who Israel is, I have to disagree. That's not who YOU are and that's not how YOU feel he should act but he's the one putting it all on the line.

I'm sure he has respect for Romero but the fight has already begun and Israel pulls no punches. He's only been saying what most have been saying here for years anyway. Yoel is a big boy. He can handle it.

I really wish israel could've gotten the chance to fight rockhold. Israel is annoying but he's the lesser evil. I'd have loved to see him cuck luke the presser and then break his jaw in the fight. Such a goddamn shame that fight was never ever close to being made or in consideration.
I like Israel and Luke's personalities. The annoying parts about them make them fun. I don't want everyone to be humble just like I don't want everyone acting like trash talking thugs.

I need it all. Otherwise it gets boring. For me Israel is the total package.

Don't tell me you're going for the BS Yoel is old excuse? As if he wasn't old 3 years ago.
Of course he was younger and had less mileage on him 3 years ago! Are you oblivious to aging and damage or plain stupid ?

I’d like to see Yoel get KTFO again actually, hasn’t had a win in years and gets rewarded with a title fight, it’s a joke.

Of course he was younger and had less mileage on him 3 years ago! Are you oblivious to aging and damage or plain stupid ?
Like I said, he was old 3 years ago. He hasn't gotten that much more mileage on him. He didn't look any less dangerous pushing much younger lions and bulls like Whittaker and Costa to the brink. He's just as dangerous as he's always been.

And lol at you calling me stupid. I thought you were better than that. Have some class my friend. It's just a discussion.

I like both fighters alot. That said probably better izzy gets the win because I feel like he has more of a future

The chance is always there, but I can't believe that Yoel will solve the puzzle.
But I wouldn't have anything against a champ Yoel Romero, absolutely not.
After all, it's not that he clearly lost every time, many split losses. Wouldn't be undeserved.
And he would be the oldest MW champ then.
Why not? WAR YOEL!

I can't stand fake ass Izzy..even his shortened name Izzy irritates me.

I love Yoel and hope he obliterates this chump and gives him a dose of reality. However, I'm not sure Yoel has that top level juice anymore, he is starting to decline in performance, so hard to gauge where he is going to be in this fight. It's pretty much his last chance to get the belt and etch his name in championship ranks...I think he is a real underdog here.

I like Israel and Luke's personalities. The annoying parts about them make them fun. I don't want everyone to be humble just like I don't want everyone acting like trash talking thugs.

Cormier strikes the balance imo. Have you seen his shit talk? It's hilarious. He clowns everyone, his opponents and even khabib.

We all need an epic Champ Yoel post fight sermon to remind us of Jesus

Aldo I don't get how you'd like his personality. Like do you like him ironically? Do you enjoy mocking him or something? He's so cringey. He's so bad with his words. He's supposed to be the coolest swaggiest guy around but everytime he tries to sound cool, he just comes off as dumb. "I'm a fucking samurai, you won't see me coming". He set himself up for the "conceive believe achieve" line. Luke screwed Luke.

It’s better for the sport if Izzy wins so I’m rooting for him

As of right now I'm going with 75% of MMA fans. If not higher.

Pre twin towers comments, I'd say 45%

Just seeing the way Izzy is carrying himself lately he seems to think he is God’s gift to fighting. Calling out Jones and Stipe Miocic. We all know Izzy has been KO’d before he came to the UFC. He talks trash about Luke Rockhold and Robert Whittaker saying Yoel feels like a machine in there when punching him. So Izzy thinks he’ll be able to take him out with ease. But I feel like Yoel is gonna surprise him big time.

Tbh I originally felt Izzy would win, but now I feel like he’s looking past Yoel just because he thinks he took out Robert Whittaker with ease (who went 10 rounds with Yoel) that he’s gonna be able to finish him with ease as well. I’m gonna call it right now. Yoel is gonna be so fucking explosive and catch Izzy with a flying knee and take him out for the upset. Who else is with me?
I definitely root for Romero. He deserves to be a champ. He has been the best fighter in the division for a long time and won the 2nd Whitaker fight. Plus his time is running out. I feel he's gonna do it..

Are you fucking serious,been in the game too long?!

IDK let's see

He's pushing 43 years old. Yoel hasn't won a title yet. He's been in MMA for nearly 11 years now. The guy has taken some serious damage between his two fights with Whittaker and Costa.

So what do you consider his career? Is he just getting started in MMA or something at 11 years in with multiple contentions.

I don't know if you know any better but his best years are way behind him now regardless of the outcome in his next fight.

giphy.gif
Almost slept his own coach lmao

Back