Who else hopes Yoel starches Izzy?

Like I said, he was old 3 years ago. He hasn't gotten that much more mileage on him. He didn't look any less dangerous pushing much younger lions and bulls like Whittaker and Costa to the brink. He's just as dangerous as he's always been.

And lol at you calling me stupid. I thought you were better than that. Have some class my friend. It's just a discussion.
It’s not really a discussion. It’s you wanting to people to agree with your point using flawed arguments. Saying he’s not older even though he is clearly three years older than he was three years ago. it’s a universal fact that is hard to argue with so why are you bothering?

then saying he doesn’t have much mileage on him after mentioning his fights with rob and Costa fights in which he ate more significant strikes than most young fighters ever eat before their chins crack.

So I don’t even know what’s to discuss here. Unless you know about the fountain of youth that Romero discovered or you have a time machine. In either case please PM me the details I would love to be a customer too

Romero is one of the greatest if he came over earlier in his career how much better would he have been examples. It’s just unfortunate he came over late. The fact he is still perhaps the second or third most dangerous guy in the division doesn’t mean he’s not declining with age it just means he was so far ahead of the curve to begin with

It’s not really a discussion. It’s you wanting to people to agree with your point using flawed arguments. Saying he’s not older even though he is clearly three years older than he was three years ago. it’s a universal fact that is hard to argue with so why are you bothering?

then saying he doesn’t have much mileage on him after mentioning his fights with rob and Costa fights in which he ate more significant strikes than most young fighters ever eat before their chins crack.

So I don’t even know what’s to discuss here. Unless you know about the fountain of youth that Romero discovered or you have a time machine. In either case please PM me the details I would love to be a customer too

Romero is one of the greatest if he came over earlier in his career how much better would he have been examples. It’s just unfortunate he came over late. The fact he is still perhaps the second or third most dangerous guy in the division doesn’t mean he’s not declining with age it just means he was so far ahead of the curve to begin with
It's not about whether he is older. I NEVER said he wasn't The question is whether his age has slown him down and using that as an excuse. So far it has not shown to be the case IMO.

I don't really like his persona, but he is exciting to watch, super skilled and has lots of potenial. I'd rather have a new superstar emerging, someone I'm getting excited to see fight, than... well, not.

Back