Who else hopes Yoel starches Izzy?

mikenason

Crush 'Em.
@Brown
Reaction score
Just seeing the way Izzy is carrying himself lately he seems to think he is God’s gift to fighting. Calling out Jones and Stipe Miocic. We all know Izzy has been KO’d before he came to the UFC. He talks trash about Luke Rockhold and Robert Whittaker saying Yoel feels like a machine in there when punching him. So Izzy thinks he’ll be able to take him out with ease. But I feel like Yoel is gonna surprise him big time.

Tbh I originally felt Izzy would win, but now I feel like he’s looking past Yoel just because he thinks he took out Robert Whittaker with ease (who went 10 rounds with Yoel) that he’s gonna be able to finish him with ease as well. I’m gonna call it right now. Yoel is gonna be so fucking explosive and catch Izzy with a flying knee and take him out for the upset. Who else is with me?

giphy.gif

I hope it, I want it, I would love to watch Genderbender KTFOed, but... It's not happening. Yoel is too old.

If Izzy can walk the walk then good on him and I want to see it - he's not the first fighter to talk shit to build his profile, I'm fine looking past that for now

I want Romero to win the belt as a fan. Izzy is a great fighter. Won’t feel bad if he defeats Romero

I respect Bender's cajones more than ever for calling out Yoel when Costa broke himself, no matter what SOG's recent record is

Everyone who fights Yoel says it's a very painful experience, win or lose, and Izzy knows that - he reads and listens to everything

Izzy is the polar opposite of a ducker and I got nothing but respect for that

Either way I'm happy. If Yoel wins then we have a very interesting situation with Bobby>Yoel>Izzy>Bobby. Throw in Costa and Jared. If Izzy wins then I hope he does have a super fight with Jones. I believe he eats Jon on the feat and seeing Jones fail to take Reyes down then he might have trouble with Izzy as well.

Yeah would be awesome. I always root against the annoying fighter, and Adesanya is super-annoying

I for one am not a fan of this steroid cheater, so my hope is that Izzy Dragon Balls him in the cringiest way possible to trigger as many people as possible.

I want Romero to get into full mount and say “I luh you Izzy”

Izzy is kind of crude, always saying the C word, and that joke yesterday about 9/11 - i want Yoel to win too.

Rather see him lose pursueing that Jones or Miocic fight.

Izzy is kind of crude, always saying the C word, and that joke yesterday about 9/11 - i want Yoel to win too.
Only yanks find the word cunt offensive. Personally I find it offensive they can buy assault rifles in corner shops

honestly.. I am pretty racist but I still dont find myself wanting to see israel lose. Hes just a nerd

I love Yoel but izzy winning means far better fights in the future for fans.

Yoel for better or for worse is nearing the end of the line for his career. He's old. He's been in the game too long. Father time is undefeated.

if Izzy wins we might see Jon Jones vs Izzy in the future. Who wouldn't want this?

Back