Who else hopes Yoel starches Izzy?

- Champion doesn't call out other champions: he's ducking the real challenges

- Champion calls out the other champions: he's arrogant

- Champion keeps busy to clear out the division and be a fighting champ: he's ducking super fights

- Champion does super fight: he's ducking his division

Thanks Sherdog.

On paper Adesanya is a skinny striker who started grappling in his mid-late twenties.

Yoel is a former Olympic silver medallist wrestler.

Don’t care about either personality but I’m confused why Adesanya seems to be the favourite.

On paper Adesanya is a skinny striker who started grappling in his mid-late twenties.

Don’t care about either personality but I’m confused why Adesanya seems to be the favourite.
Its not a grappling match its MMA. Still confused?

Just seeing the way Izzy is carrying himself lately he seems to think he is God’s gift to fighting. Calling out Jones and Stipe Miocic. We all know Izzy has been KO’d before he came to the UFC. He talks trash about Luke Rockhold and Robert Whittaker saying Yoel feels like a machine in there when punching him. So Izzy thinks he’ll be able to take him out with ease. But I feel like Yoel is gonna surprise him big time.

Tbh I originally felt Izzy would win, but now I feel like he’s looking past Yoel just because he thinks he took out Robert Whittaker with ease (who went 10 rounds with Yoel) that he’s gonna be able to finish him with ease as well. I’m gonna call it right now. Yoel is gonna be so fucking explosive and catch Izzy with a flying knee and take him out for the upset. Who else is with me?
Flying knee seems highly unlikely since the odds of Izzy shooting on him are skim to none, as are the odds of him timing and landing it against the taller Izzy utilizing his length to control distance.

He could catch him with a big punch for the KO win though.

I'm starting to like izzy.. he's having fragile sherdoggers rustled..

I'm starting to like izzy.. he's having fragile sherdoggers rustled..
Constructive criticism actually. Enough of this "rent free", "triggered" bullshit. Izzy becomes ten times more likable with some self awareness. He's got many many redeeming qualities. I'd root for him if he focused on the positives and stopped being so immature. There's nothing edgy or funny about the shit he's said at his lowest points. (once again I'm not referring to the twin towers joke). He's bearable. I'd be totally willing to join the bandwagon once he calms down. Same way I came to appreciate Pettis when holloway humbled his ass and khabib when he stopped pushing mfs in press conferences and talking a gang of shit to all his opponents.

Three years ago it would have been a foregone conclusion

I really wish israel could've gotten the chance to fight rockhold. Israel is annoying but he's the lesser evil. I'd have loved to see him cuck luke the presser and then break his jaw in the fight. Such a goddamn shame that fight was never ever close to being made or in consideration.

When exactly have you seen anything of note from Romero in regards to his wrestling pedigree?

The guy fell in love with his hands and is in essence a banger. If he continues that mentality against Israel he's going to get chewed up badly. If he actually uses his wrestling and gameplans for it he could absolutely win

Personally I think Yoel is too old now and his fight IQ has gone down hill very fast. Israel via TKO in th 4th.

I'd love nothing more than to see Yoel send this cocky fruitcake to the shadowrealm though!

Last edited:
Constructive criticism actually. Enough of this "rent free", "triggered" bullshit. Izzy becomes ten times more likable with some self awareness. He's got many many redeeming qualities. I'd root for him if he focused on the positives and stopped being so immature. There's nothing edgy or funny about the shit he's said at his lowest points. (once again I'm not referring to the twin towers joke). He's bearable. I'd be totally willing to join the bandwagon once he calms down. Same way I came to appreciate Pettis when holloway humbled his ass and khabib when he stopped pushing mfs in press conferences and talking a gang of shit to all his opponents.

Yeah.. i just don't care..

Fighters don't need to be humble for me to like them.. relatability is a non issue for me.. ie, the more their attitudes irks people who oftem look down on them anyways the more i like them..

Yeah.. i just don't care..

Fighters don't need to be humble for me to like them.. relatability is a non issue for me.. ie, the more their attitudes irks people who oftem look down on them anyways the more i like them..
Even cejudo?

Hope he knockes him back to Glory, for another higlight reel KO on Pereira's resumé.

Just seeing the way Izzy is carrying himself lately he seems to think he is God’s gift to fighting. Calling out Jones and Stipe Miocic. We all know Izzy has been KO’d before he came to the UFC. He talks trash about Luke Rockhold and Robert Whittaker saying Yoel feels like a machine in there when punching him. So Izzy thinks he’ll be able to take him out with ease. But I feel like Yoel is gonna surprise him big time.

Tbh I originally felt Izzy would win, but now I feel like he’s looking past Yoel just because he thinks he took out Robert Whittaker with ease (who went 10 rounds with Yoel) that he’s gonna be able to finish him with ease as well. I’m gonna call it right now. Yoel is gonna be so fucking explosive and catch Izzy with a flying knee and take him out for the upset. Who else is with me?
just-bleed-gif-2.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back