Who else can beat Patient Gaethje

Prime Tyson and Old Vitor would destroy him, just to start with. Motivated Penn? Come on man, Patient Gaethje has no chance.

justin still has some holes in his game
conor and dustin both beat him on the feet.

islam has the blueprint to beat him if he can absorb the damage,

charles is an interesting matchup not sure how that goes.
dont think chandler can get it done before taking too much damage standing.

to justins credit, he was putting a hurting on khabib while he kept it standing,
but looked like a fish out of water on the ground.

Conor
Charles Oliveira
Dustin
Tony wins the hematch

Last edited:
Its 2020....not 2017 .

When will mma fans get the God given common sense?

Do I have to go thru this again ?

Some fighters evolve....some a great deal.
Some dont...and continue to remain in neutral.
Some regress but still stick around cause the UFC pays their shitty contract and are fine with it.

Some - whether better or worse- find greener pastures.

Charles Oliveira is just a flat out different fighter these days. Frame filled out and " werdumed " with those 8 points in the stand up.
Watch and learn

Maybe he evolved a lot or maybe he faced low ranked guys in the last 3 years, who knows? I guess I'll watch and learn when he faces a top 5 fighter, maybe he could beat Hooker, from there to present him as invincible there is a big difference, the best win for this new "do bronx" is .. Kevin Lee?

Prime Tyson and Old Vitor would destroy him, just to start with. Motivated Penn? Come on man, Patient Gaethje has no chance.

I'm talking about current LW contenders otherwise Full-Ribs Woodley also beats Justin

justin still has some holes in his game
conor and dustin both beat him on the feet.

islam has the blueprint to beat him if he can absorb the damage,

charles is an interesting matchup not sure how that goes.
dont think chandler can get it done before taking too much damage standing.

to justins credit, he was putting a hurting on khabib while he kept it standing,
but looked like a fish out of water on the ground.

Not sure how much Khabib was really hurting because he kept coming forward. He may have let Justin leg kick him from close distance to let a trip transition to takedown and sub

Nobody besides Khabib and Makhachev can beat Gaethje since he choose this walkout song.

Agreed. Khabib’s exposed Justin’s achilles heel which is grappling but his wrestling defense is good enough that none of the notable LW grapplers like Oliveira and CDF can get him to the ground.

A good wrestler with excellent grappling skills is the formula to beating Justin. Islam is the only one besides Khabib that I could see pulling it off.

Conor would actually be a bad stylistic matchup for him. Conor is a precise counterstriker and has great range control to lessen the impact of the leg kicks. If and when Conor does fight him and beats him, this forum will become even more insufferable
Well patient gaethje and conor were both top five. Cowboy was also top five, but old and coming off of two brutal knockout /tkos and conor chose cowboy. If conor was so superior, he should've fought gaethje. Probably would've sold just as much and would've been a better fight. But nooooooooo.

Conor would actually be a bad stylistic matchup for him. Conor is a precise counterstriker and has great range control to lessen the impact of the leg kicks. If and when Conor does fight him and beats him, this forum will become even more insufferable
agree. Think Conor has a good chance of beating him dont know if he will

Justin is not a MMA wrestler and pretty much as we know never shots for takedowns even when he is about to get knocked out. That match up is really good for Conor because it will play to Conor's strength which is striking obviously

Not saying he would beat Justin, but how great of a war would Dan Hooker bring to Justin? That has just bleed written all over it.

I'll say it for 22nd time- 2020- " do bronx" beats anyone not named khabib at 155.

Have you not learned when the Franklin u makes his calls.

He looks great wrecking unranked guys but every time he's stepped up before he's got wrecked.

Felder gave him a bully beatdown.
tumblr_p0g509RRSk1rofocqo8_250.gif

tumblr_p0g509RRSk1rofocqo9_250.gif

Back