Who else can beat Patient Gaethje

I can see many LWs beating Justin....

Islam would get slept brutally and fast.

You have my sympathies for not being able to take advantage
He looks great wrecking unranked guys but every time he's stepped up before he's got wrecked.

Felder gave him a bully beatdown.
tumblr_p0g509RRSk1rofocqo8_250.gif

tumblr_p0g509RRSk1rofocqo9_250.gif
That wasn't 2020 Charles Oliveria. That was scrawny do bronx with no stand up.
I dont understand you guys- most ufc champions take early losses in their career( especially start of UFC tenure). Some guys do what they need to do to get to that spot and some dont. It's basic common sense . You dont have to agree with me - THATS FINE and your opinion but dont base it on yesteryear or mma math. It's rather silly and obtuse.

You have my sympathies for not being able to take advantage

That wasn't 2020 Charles Oliveria. That was scrawny do bronx with no stand up.
I dont understand you guys- most ufc champions take early losses in their career( especially start of UFC tenure). Some guys do what they need to do to get to that spot and some dont. It's basic common sense . You dont have to agree with me - THATS FINE and your opinion but dont base it on yesteryear or mma math. It's rather silly and obtuse.

this site loves ridiculing guys about how stupid MMA math is then continually use it to downgrade fighters. We wonder why real fighters don’t come on here anymore.

this site loves ridiculing guys about how stupid MMA math is then continually use it to downgrade fighters. We wonder why real fighters don’t come on here anymore.
Its really INSANE when you think. Why bother signing fights. Let's just hand out Ws and Ls , pretend they fought and base the results on their past history. Theyd go out of business but - hey- no one gets hurt and everyone gets a fantasy mma line on paper.

Insane

Its really INSANE when you think. Why bother signing fights. Let's just hand out Ws and Ls , pretend they fought and base the results on their past history. Theyd go out of business but - hey- no one gets hurt and everyone gets a fantasy mma line on paper.

Insane

I'm just saying I'd need to see Charles against a top 5 before I could consider your outlandish claim that he's the second best fighter in the division.

I'm just saying I'd need to see Charles against a top 5 before I could consider your outlandish claim that he's the second best fighter in the division.
I might be wrong." Outlandish " is unreasonable. The guy has filled out his frame ,the 8 points of stand up have been added to his once anemic throwing of the leather and hes won 66 in a row. He completely dusted Lee as a slight dog. Let me ask you this " outlandish man " - What do you think the betting line opens up between Gaethje and Oliveria if a fight would be inked ? Then we'll revisit your " outlandish " remark. I'm trying to make a point. You post was fine btw and your entitled opinion but it went to shit with the word outlandish .

Back