Who do you want to see Jon Jones fight next? Gusta or DC?

Gus he has trained properly to give JBJ a hellish battle. :icon_chee DC eventually if he isn't injured in his knee.

dc is the more interesting match, cos we saw gus's abilities already

Honestly ... don't really care all that much. I want to see him eventually fight both.

But I think Gus has better LHW credentials at this point. I think DC is gonna be a huge force at LHW but beating Hendo, even as much of a blowout as it was, doesn't really give someone a top spot on the ladder in my book. Not that Gusta's last fight really did much to solidify his place in the rankings, I guess.

Damn, poll is closer than I thought. Figured it'd be a blowout for Gus.

Title says "want", but poll says "should".

I want him to fight Cormier, but he should fight Gustafsson as that's the fight that's on the table, and champions shouldn't pick challengers.

Gus then Cormier. Cormier has an injury anyway so no need to sit out and wait for him.

I want to see him take the Gustafsson fight, winner gets Cormier. The only person left after that who Jones hasn't already beaten (if he beats Gus and Cormier) would be Rumble and well.. Yeah. I don't want to see that fight.

Dana said Jones has five fights left on his contract, subtract the two in discussion and we have three left if he beats both. I would like to see him move up to heavyweight, get a solid fringe top 10 win like Arlovski/Schaub, Struve/Mitrione or Nelson/Hunt and then a more high-profile win like Dos Santos or Overeem... and then a title shot for his final contractual obligation.

voted Gus! as jbj shouldnt get the liberty to pick his oponents!

Alexander-Gustafsson.jpg

181513364.jpg

article-2428872-1828D1BE00000578-508_634x404.jpg

104_Jon_Jones_vs_Alexander_Gustafsson_gallery_post.jpg

Gustafsson-top-scores-a-takedown-the-first-ever-scored-on-the-champ.jpg

Jones2.jpg

I want to see him take the Gustafsson fight, winner gets Cormier. The only person left after that who Jones hasn't already beaten (if he beats Gus and Cormier) would be Rumble and well.. Yeah. I don't want to see that fight.

Dana said Jones has five fights left on his contract, subtract the two in discussion and we have three left if he beats both. I would like to see him move up to heavyweight, get a solid fringe top 10 win like Arlovski/Schaub, Struve/Mitrione or Nelson/Hunt and then a more high-profile win like Dos Santos or Overeem... and then a title shot for his final contractual obligation.

Finally, somebody saying something that makes sense!

Its probably because you're a Diaz fan.

What I want to see? Jones vs DC.
What should we get to see? Jones vs Gus.

I dont know why they wouldnt reap the profits of a Gustaffson rematch before taking a chance with DC. I mean that fight would be absolutely huge for the ufc, especially in the european market. If gustaffson wins and manages to defend the title a few times i think Sweden will quickly become a market that is easily as big and importnat as england. Which is probably the 5th most profitable ciuntry for ufc. Definitely not as big as usa, brazil, canada, and japan (which is a market that is still a lot bigger than the amount of attention the ufc gives it).

I kind of want to see Cormier because of his age and i think his window is closing quicker than Gus.

I'd prefer Gus though that's a valid point. It hurts DC to wait more given his age.

Isn't DC injured? How soon can he fight? Timing is everything. Gus is ready to go and already signed the contract.

People are picking Gus only because thats what the UFC wants. Jones should obviously face Cormier next. Gus just had his shot and beating some unranked unproven guy doesnt deserve you anything. Lawlers title fight was just as close and he has to beat 2 top 10 guys to get another shot

Back