Who do you want to see Jon Jones fight next? Gusta or DC?

More interested in a match up between Jones/DC, but Jones/Gus 2 is just something I would still love to see.

I only pick the DC fight 'cause they've been saying stuff about each other for quite a long while now and DC keeps calling him out after each win, I think they need to get that over with and then have Gus fight the winner, or maybe throw Gus in against Jones whether he loses or not just because they seem to have a little grudge as well.

I'd rather see GUS and DC fight, then have winner face Jones.

I want to see JJ fight the winner of DC and Gus . He already beat gus not really interested in seeing that again Now if Gus and DC fight the winner is true Number 1 and that fight will draw And im sure JJ will relish the chanenge
That is what should happen

Gustafsson, and I'm convinced after the dust settles that's going to be the fight we're going to see.

The last week on Sherdog has been half a page of redundant fucking Fedor and Jones/GUS/DC threads.

If were going by rankings (ranked 2nd) Gus earned a title shot. And also considering how close their first fight was, it's only the most fair and logical match up.

Even Cormier believes Gus should fight Jones next.

Personally I am more intrigued by the DC fight, but I am not as big a fan of rematches as most MMA fans seem to be.

I think DC is a tougher fight for him, I would personally favor DC in that fight, though I wouldn't say it is a lock by any means, I believe either man could win that fight.

Jones fought Gus, it was close, but I do think the judges got it right (also it was close enough for me to accept the decision had it have gone to either guy or even if it had been a draw)

..... and ...

I think Jones does better against Gus in the rematch. Greg Jackson and crew are very good with game planning, which tends to be the difference maker in rematches since the first fight was obviously close thus warranting the rematch in the first place.

I'd like to see Jones fight both guys, but giving the choice I would like to see the DC fight first, IF DC is 100% healthy to fight... if not then Gus should go next.

But I think Gus has better LHW credentials at this point. I think DC is gonna be a huge force at LHW but beating Hendo, even as much of a blowout as it was, doesn't really give someone a top spot on the ladder in my book. Not that Gusta's last fight really did much to solidify his place in the rankings, I guess.

You just said it. Alex's last fight did nothing either. I just don't understand why he gets the rematch over DC who hasn't fought him yet.

I'd rather see DC fight Jones first, and Gus will always be up there. He may have to fight one more time, against someone like Rumble, but he'll get his chance again soon enough.

Not bashing but don't understand why DC deserves a title shot in the first place..Gus all day

i took DC, b/c i think he has earned it. I do want to see Bones vs Gus II ,but i don't think the UFC has to rush it. Give Bones the Cormier fight, Gus can fight someone in top ten probably Rumble or Glover then if Bones and Gus win they rematch.

Both are really good fights but I picked DC. Gus already lost to jones not too long ago. I know it was close but still, there's so many rematches. Imagine if jones beats DC and Gus get another top ten win. The build up to the rematch after all that would be epic. Gus would throw the duck talk all over the place.

DC, I want to see how Bones handles this new challenge.

If we can get a poll up here that would be nice.

I'm trying to gage what the fans would rather see. I for one would really enjoy seeing Bones VS DC first. As tough as a fight Gus has shown to be, I believe DC would be Jones biggest test to date hands down.

Two unbeaten beasts fighting for the belt... Cant beat that.

There is a poll up for this. I saw'd it yesterday.

Back