Who do you want to see Jon Jones fight next? Gusta or DC?

People are picking Gus only because thats what the UFC wants. Jones should obviously face Cormier next. Gus just had his shot and beating some unranked unproven guy doesnt deserve you anything. Lawlers title fight was just as close and he has to beat 2 top 10 guys to get another shot

Or maybe the UFC is giving the fans what they want. A Gus/Jones II PPV would do much better than a Jones/DC PPV would.

It makes no sense for the UFC to choose a fight that would do less money over one that would do more, and that has a wider reach in Europe as well.

Brilliant idea TS. Seriously. Hopefully this gets a lot of votes and will get Jones' attention as Sherdog IS the biggest MMA forum on the Internet.

The problem is that there are a lot of trolls who will vote DC just to piss off the Gus fans, but that's every poll I guess. Anyway thanks for making this poll.

I wouldnt mind DC to be honest, but to in order go get over all of the Gus vs Jones threads i absolutely voted Gus vs Jones

Dc would beat them both, jones expecially. Gus should be next

Gus. Just get the rematch over with. It's a big money fight, it supports the EA UFC game cover well & there's a big chance of that fight not happening for the title IF Jones faces Cormier next.

Peteyandjia, your AV made me crave for:

images

qjo2hnjfqlxj6te2q2xe.gif

Man, this poll ...

Why would a Jones fan be content with waiting an extra 3-4 months before he fights again? Is the Sherdog rivalry with Gus fans really more important than actually watching your guy fight?

DC is injured while Gus is ready to go. It's a no-brainer, really.

DC could possibly wreck Jon and might very well come out on top after all is said and done. But Gus is first in line.

my pick is jones vs gus. this controversy needs to be settled sooner rather than later.

Gus deserve it more but i would love to see the DC fight.

My condolences, that was gruesome.

I was just kidding, I watched it live. Yeah, that was brutal.

The Mountain taking a page out of Jon Jones' book there with the thumbs in the eyes.

I'm rooting for Gus to win the belt at the end, but I would like to see how DC fairs against him first actually!

Cormier. I don't get the rematch fetish around here. Let them fight a few other people then if they meet up again, so be it. It was a good fight but a new one would be too.

*edit: I hadn't factored DC's injury into my consideration. If the fight would happen sooner with Gus then I'd be OK with that too. But LOL at those who say that people only vote for DC because they are Gus 'haters'. We aren't all that petty, and it actually says more about you.

Bones Jones has to have a rematch with Gus. I thought it was set in stone
I loved how crisp Gus' striking was vs Jones. It was crazy to watch

Honestly I wouldn't mind Cormier vs Jones only if Cormier wins Jones doesn't get an immediate rematch and instead has to rematch Rashad/Gus until he gets to fight for the title again

But that's not realistic so I guess I pick Gus

They should just get the rematch over with so we can move on.

I think Cormier is more deserving at this point but Gus has the history of the first Jones match. If we're going by straight up who deserves it more I would say Cormier, but I wouldn't be upset if Gus got it (either fight would be dank).

DC, but just because it's a new intriguing match up. Gus will get his chance for revenge sooner or later anyway...

I'm a fan of Jones, but DC might be the best guy in the division.

Back