Who do you want to see Jon Jones fight next? Gusta or DC?

I want to see the rematch and I think Gus deserves it as well. Cormier fought an aging Hendo, lets see how he matches up against Rashad Evans or Anthony Johnson.

Maybe im buying into Dana's hype, but I just feel Gus is going to get steam rolled. Jones star will be @ an all time high defeating his only past rival, and low and behold you have DC fight ready. Win/Win for UFC if Bones wins he's clearly the goat (duh) but if DC wins holy hell he is the Black Fedor, so the new GOAT (duh).

I want to see the rematch and I think Gus deserves it as well. Cormier fought an aging Hendo, lets see how he matches up against Rashad Evans or Anthony Johnson.

Good point, cause Gus only had to face an aging Shogun before his title shot.

DC, followed by Gus. Don't get why the UFC went and made demands and announced a fight that hadn't been signed. Just hurting the image of a fighter that they really didn't need to hurt, unless they don't have faith in Gus beating other current top 10 fighters while waiting and not being able to cash in on the hype.

I was indifferent before, but now I want the Gus fight just because of Jones' behavior.

I feel like I've seen this before... like 15 times or so... weird.

Evans wasn't able to get Hendo down IIRC. DC ragdolled him.

I don't think Cormier is a serious threat at all. Rumble probably beats DC.

Log out.

Never return.

Jump off a skyscraper.

Onto a highway.

Covered in broken glass and rusty nails.

Thanks.

Interestingly the results of this poll is pretty similar to this one.

8146_1973115_213497562191581_1268419661_o.jpg

I voted Alexander Gustafsson rematch because there first fight was so close! and I would want to see what would happened in there rematch,

Back